New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Has anyone tried Readygo car batteries? Fully electric and can be monitored by app.

Batteries | ReadyGo Batteries | Pasig

I'm not from the company but considering this to replace battery for Everest (which is around 8500 anyway). Has anyone tried this brand?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    Has anyone tried Readygo car batteries? Fully electric and can be monitored by app.

I'm not from the company but considering this to replace battery for Everest (which is around 8500 anyway). Has anyone tried this brand?

Thanks
    it's a lithium battery, according to the link.
    i don't know anything about it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post

Thanks
    looks good. from the website, they use LiFeP04 lithium iron phosphate which basically in the same league of Lithium ion / lithium polymer batteries. i believe LiFeP04 batteries are used in e-scooters.. each cell is around 3.2 volts..

that battery pack will surely utilize a micro controller to balance charge each cell, maintain an output of 12V controlling each cell voltage not to get too low and be able to receive the charging voltage of the alternator. for the price, its worth giving a try... there are some lithium ion based car battery (anti-gravity) with a price ranging from 500 USD to 1000 USD..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    looks good. from the website, they use LiFeP04 lithium iron phosphate which basically in the same league of Lithium ion / lithium polymer batteries. i believe LiFeP04 batteries are used in e-scooters.. each cell is around 3.2 volts..

that battery pack will surely utilize a micro controller to balance charge each cell, maintain an output of 12V controlling each cell voltage not to get too low and be able to receive the charging voltage of the alternator. for the price, its worth giving a try... there are some lithium ion based car battery (anti-gravity) with a price ranging from 500 USD to 1000 USD..
    parang may nabasa ako na dapat yun kotse mo must be designed to accept lithium batteries from the onset. pero mukhang na-iadapt nito for ordinary vehicles to benefit from lithium battery technology. well if the price is right pwede subukan.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    parang may nabasa ako na dapat yun kotse mo must be designed to accept lithium batteries from the onset. pero mukhang na-iadapt nito for ordinary vehicles to benefit from lithium battery technology. well if the price is right pwede subukan.
    ASPW shares his 2cents on lithium...
    Lithium vs AGM Batts

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Meron Palang brand na mega force batteries.

Dumaan iyong pinsan ko kagabi sa Bahay and iyong bago niyang nabili na pre-owned Hyundai car iyon Ang battery.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Meron Palang brand na mega force batteries.

Dumaan iyong pinsan ko kagabi sa Bahay and iyong bago niyang nabili na pre-owned Hyundai car iyon Ang battery.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    indonesian.
    someone asked about it here, some years ago.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    megaforce. meron sticker yan na "PBI" philippine batteries inc. made in indonesia by motolite. yes they have a factory there

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Had Mega Force for 4 years ... accompanied with CTEK charging ...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    megaforce. meron sticker yan na "PBI" philippine batteries inc. made in indonesia by motolite. yes they have a factory there
    ...what is that battery brand that motolite manufactures in malaysia?
    i purchased one here in the phils, because it was significantly cheaper than the local equivalent.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast