New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I am driving a '93 Hyundai H-100 Van and I get irritated whenever I see my dashboard lights and headlamps blink everytime I use my signal lights and my hazard lights. What cause this kind of problem? What can I do about it?

Ganito po kasi yun, mahirap i-explain sa english ng detaliado.

Hindi naman po namamatay ng tuluyan yung ilaw sa dashboard pati sa headlamps pero hihina sabay balik sa normal kapag gumagamit po ako ng signal light. Mag lalagay po ako ng video clip sa susunod po para mas makita nyo po ng maganda. Hihingi lang po ng advice para mawala na po ng tuluyan yung abnormal blinking.

Salamat po ng marami!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by trueno21 View Post

I am driving a '93 Hyundai H-100 Van and I get irritated whenever I see my dashboard lights and headlamps blink everytime I use my signal lights and my hazard lights. What cause this kind of problem? What can I do about it?

Ganito po kasi yun, mahirap i-explain sa english ng detaliado.

Hindi naman po namamatay ng tuluyan yung ilaw sa dashboard pati sa headlamps pero hihina sabay balik sa normal kapag gumagamit po ako ng signal light. Mag lalagay po ako ng video clip sa susunod po para mas makita nyo po ng maganda. Hihingi lang po ng advice para mawala na po ng tuluyan yung abnormal blinking.

Salamat po ng marami!

check your ground wires on the 200 zone (behind the dashboard). there is usually a pipe of a cross bar that connects between the two A pillars on the front. the ground 201, 202... are bolted to or screwed on to either this cross member or the left kick panel of the A pillar

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    So it's safe to say that it's loose and I just need to tighten it up? If so, that be great. I'll get crackin' tomorrow and hope to fix it.