New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I was at the mall yesterday night and saw another car, parked, unattended, which has this sort of blinking led light inside at the dashboard. Does anyone know what it is called? And where to buy one?

TIA.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Baka alarm light sir.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by smarxist View Post
    I was at the mall yesterday night and saw another car, parked, unattended, which has this sort of blinking led light inside at the dashboard. Does anyone know what it is called? And where to buy one?

TIA.
    It is the car alarm system package. You don't only buy the blinking LED light.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    It is the car alarm system package. You don't only buy the blinking LED light.

did the red flashing light come with a girl in scantily clad in bikini? maybe you are talking about the red light special in amsterdam.

the flashing light is an indicator that the alarm is armed and active.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    actually, you can buy a fake blinking light. no alarm. it's designed to fool would-be robbers into thinking the car has an alarm.. just go to the car accessories store in the mall, or to the auto parts stores..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    actually, you can buy a fake blinking light. no alarm. it's designed to fool would-be robbers into thinking the car has an alarm.. just go to the car accessories store in the mall, or to the auto parts stores..
    Sir thanks for the info. Might buy one from ebay if I don't see one at ACE.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Thanks for the infos mga sir!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    did the red flashing light come with a girl in scantily clad in bikini? maybe you are talking about the red light special in amsterdam.

the flashing light is an indicator that the alarm is armed and active.
    First thing that came to my mind when I saw one. It may deter magnanakaws at ung mahilig mang-scratch ng paint!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Minsan mas maganda nga yung fake blinking lights na ilagay sa auto kasi hindi madedetermine nung carnapper kung anong security system meron auto when in fact, wala naman talaga. He,he. Mag hesitate yun kasi walang madedetect yung detector nila.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    palitan ko na lang ng fake blinking lights ung current alarm system ko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast