New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    four years on the (motolite) battery is ordinary for us, in our other car that regularly gets driven for longer, non-metro distances.
    Wow! I've gone through a lot of Motolite batteries and it always dies shortly after the warranty expires

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^cat, hindi nag leak amaron mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope. Nag pa PMS ako ng June sa speedyfix, okay pa daw battery ko.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^issue ko with amaron is leak parati. 3x na nangyari on different cars.

Motolite on the jimny, 4 yrs na going strong parin

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Motolite on the jimny, 4 yrs na going strong parin

carcass (case) failure? cracked top? terminal leak?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    ^ Congrats. Hehe.

I have no bad words for Motolite naman, as my Enduro has logged more than 3 years with me and it's now still working perfectly on my brother's Civic. Being a gearhead that I am, I just had to have a taste of the current fad on the market. Not that I'm saying it's something to die out soon, as if it lives up to expectation then I wouldn't hesitate to buy one again. I guess P3,500 for the Amaron 1SN is reasonable enough.
    Just saw my post in this thread. Judging from the post, I think I've bought my 1st and current Amaron much earlier than 2013. 2017 na ngayon so running almost 4 years na pala. WOW!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nagka-terminal leak ang Amaron sa Vios. Napabayaan ko kinain tuloy ang positive clamp. Lasted more than 3 years of daily driving though. Pinalitan ko nga lang ng 3K dahil biglaan no budget

Bantayan ko 'tong 3-month-old Amaron on the Mazda

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    four years on the (motolite) battery is ordinary for us, in our other car that regularly gets driven for longer, non-metro distances.
    Care to share the make and model of that car, doc?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Care to share the make and model of that car, doc?
    If I'm not mistaken his car is Innova Diesel J and i think M/T din. Kaya matagal sa kanya he he

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Nagka-terminal leak ang Amaron sa Vios. Napabayaan ko kinain tuloy ang positive clamp. Lasted more than 3 years of daily driving though. Pinalitan ko nga lang ng 3K dahil biglaan no budget

Bantayan ko 'tong 3-month-old Amaron on the Mazda
    Bro magkano mo pinagawa yun terminal?

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I can't believe that the battery I bought in 2013 is still working! In my 2 decades of owning cars, this is the longest battery life I've ever had. Wow! I am so impressed with Amaron.

I am so thankful for Tsikot because this is where I learned about Amaron
    Hi, Cathy! I saw your post from June 2013 about your Amaron battery

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yesterday lang June 22
    I'm getting worried about my Altis' Motolite Gold that I bought in December 2015. I think it was even recharged(?) or inspected by Toyota Makati during my 65,000-km PMS (which, by the way, cost me PhP 156.50). Its "health" is at the 6th out of 14 bars, with the "warning line" resting between the 4th and the 5th bars. It still reads "good," though...

But then again, I'm not sure for how long it will last. I would be very happy to get past the 2-year mark, a far cry from what I got to read in this thread (3 years, 4 years).

I'm already researching which battery to replace it with. I'm inclined to choose Panasonic, but Amaron's making some noise

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Hi, Cathy! I saw your post from June 2013 about your Amaron battery

I'm getting worried about my Altis' Motolite Gold that I bought in December 2015. I think it was even recharged(?) or inspected by Toyota Makati during my 65,000-km PMS (which, by the way, cost me PhP 156.50). Its "health" is at the 6th out of 14 bars, with the "warning line" resting between the 4th and the 5th bars. It still reads "good," though...

But then again, I'm not sure for how long it will last. I would be very happy to get past the 2-year mark, a far cry from what I got to read in this thread (3 years, 4 years).

I'm already researching which battery to replace it with. I'm inclined to choose Panasonic, but Amaron's making some noise
    I also got an Amaron for my Gen 11. I'm sticking to this brand since it gave me the longest battery life in all the batteries I've gone through in my lifetime

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk