New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Guys I need your help again may problem lang ako sa auto electrical ko one night I was about to go home, bigla na lang nawala di na lang sumisindi ang hazard lights and the front signal lights at ang rear signal tail lights ko can you recommend some where in pasay or makati na matino na gumawa ng auto electrical shop thanks.
    Last edited by ghost_2192; May 31st, 2004 at 05:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check the fuses muna. Kung buo ang fuses mo, you can try any branch of Rey's Electrical. Mura and matino naman gumawa.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    I have checked the fuse already kaso di naman sira, the culprit was the fusible link ang isa sa fuse ng fusible link sunog na so most probably grounded at di ko maistart ang car practically all di na gumagana. Can you advise me on what to do next nakabili na ako ng fusible link kaso grounded ang base niya baka masunog din. May alam ba kayong auto electrical na puede na home service?

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    I would really appreciate any advice from you guys, saan ba ang Rey's Electrical? Puede ba sila ng home service? Now I can't start the car kasi nga grounded pagkinabit ko naman ang bagong fusible link kaso baka masunog din.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from what i know the contact of the fusible link is strait forward to the starter. 2 major prongs ang starter plus the ground contact which is the body. one of the 2 prongs is for the solenoid and the other is for the starter motor.

Anung oto mo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although not very accurate it would be something like:

Battery + ---->solenoid pole 1
    these connection is possibly where the fusible link should be.

There could be other wires connected to this 1st pole, they go to the starter switch or the other components that require power from the batery.

The second pole of the solenoid would be connected to the ignition switch.

So when you turn the ignition on, the power from the bateries will pass the fussible link and the power passes the solenoid (the magnet in the solenoid will engage the gear of the starter to the fly wheel) and then the starter motor, and thus starting up the electric starter motor.

This line requires high amperage of power kaya a fusible link is required to avoid burn out. I don't think you could go wrong with mounting the link yourself. the fusible link is a circuit breaker type of contact, anything wrong with the power (like a short) would simply "break" it. then it returns back.

matanda na lang ang orig mo na fusible link kaya iyan naputol or nasira.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    rey auto electrical
    marikina
    cubao (not sure kung 15th ave or 20th ave)
    nasa yellow pages po sila

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    wildthing ang car ko Kia Pride CD5 hatchback.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rey's electrical is along a. tuazon ave marikina. if you're coming from sta. lucia mag u turn ka along marcos hway then right sa tuazon. about two streets sa left side corner ang rey's.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ghost_2192 kung nasa pasay ka eh i suggest ipunta mo nalang sa evangelista makati andami mga electrical service doon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Auto Electrical