New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 225 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The experience of one does not apply to many. We have a subsidiary in China and it simply depends on perspective. Ever since its growth as an economic and manufacturing powerhouse, standards in China has risen by a lot.

I must admit that Chinese aren't particular about quality.. you have low wages to thank for that but at least their productivity's higher than Filipinos given minimum wage. It doesn't just apply to China.. lahat naman ng bansa ganun unless you've been spoiled by first-world countries where their industries are geared more to services rather than manufacturing and that the general population is better educated towards added-value services.

P.S. The Philippines is more corrupt than China. China's corrupt no doubt.. pero at least mahihiya pa sila magnakaw sa government coffers. That's why there's suicides there hindi kagaya dito na deny to death. Hell, even Estrada ran for office again. And yes, you can also buy ISO certifications here or, at the very least, bend them.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    o.t.lang mga sir ha..

most of the time ang undersize nila eh yung engine...

you can request for a load bank..... para makita ang actual output nung genset...

baka sir fake din yung alternator na gamit...

pag dating sa alternator request mo to use marathon... wala pang fake na lumalabas sa china...

stamford ang madaming fake... one way to know is... dapat metal plate hindi sticker (pero may metal plate din lang na bibile)... another one sa loob ng alternator pag binuksan mo dapat ang gamit na avr eh depende na din sa size nung genset....

OR to be 100% SURE... sakin ka nalang bumile...

CRAZY BOY... tama ka dyan ang dami kasing fly by night factories sa china...

IMO dati talaga MAYBE 8yrs. ago.. hindi talaga maganda ang quality ng china made...

but now its a different story....

yung BATTERY na china brand that i posted here... maganda talaga ang quality nun...

kahit 6months ata namin hindi gamitin yung genset... hindi talaga basta basta na lolowbat...

maganda din ang feedback from our customers... its better daw sa mga local batteries dito satin...

OT lang.....

ung alternator nameplate metal naman pero napansin ko na burado na ung nakalagay na rating doon kaya hindi mabasa ang specs and hindi pa ata na convert kasi 50Hz ang gamit ba sa china? eh 60Hz tayo. Ni complain ko na un and pinalitan na ng bagong unit under warranty pa kasi.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sir retz yung seller mo ang may deperencya kung Ganun...

Halatang sinadya burahin...

Dalawa lagi naman ang nakalagay dun standby at prime power.. then pati alternator model.. sa alternator model palang malalaman mo na ang capacity... Ganun din sa engine model....

Sila ba nagsabi na mali ang alternator na gamit?

Grabe tapos 50hz binigay Sau!

Sino ba yan seller mo para makaiwas naman ang mga ka tsikot natin sa Mga ganyan klaseng Tao

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    The experience of one does not apply to many. We have a subsidiary in China and it simply depends on perspective. Ever since its growth as an economic and manufacturing powerhouse, standards in China has risen by a lot.

I must admit that Chinese aren't particular about quality.. you have low wages to thank for that but at least their productivity's higher than Filipinos given minimum wage. It doesn't just apply to China.. lahat naman ng bansa ganun unless you've been spoiled by first-world countries where their industries are geared more to services rather than manufacturing and that the general population is better educated towards added-value services.

P.S. The Philippines is more corrupt than China. China's corrupt no doubt.. pero at least mahihiya pa sila magnakaw sa government coffers. That's why there's suicides there hindi kagaya dito na deny to death. Hell, even Estrada ran for office again. And yes, you can also buy ISO certifications here or, at the very least, bend them.
    O.T.

They are not better than us in corruption. The only difference is that they controlled the media thus it is not being exposed to the public. Every small & medium size company knows it. Those bigger corporation is exempted as they are controlled by the central govt. Those small and medium size ang pinag pi fiestahan ng LGU nila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    O.T.

They are not better than us in corruption. The only difference is that they controlled the media thus it is not being exposed to the public. Every small & medium size company knows it. Those bigger corporation is exempted as they are controlled by the central govt. Those small and medium size ang pinag pi fiestahan ng LGU nila.
    They are. I know of this firsthand because I've done business with Chinese nationals and officials. And comparing their system with ours, grabe saatin. Although cronyism runs strong sa China, at least they're ambitious enough to pursue projects and actually finish them. Look at the amount of roads paved, the urbanization of some cities, etc. In contrast, what about our progress?

Corruption in the government there is.. well, let's just say it's 50/50. At the very least, you can still compete without being corrupt and without having two separate books of accounts. Here in the Philippines, I daresay lahat sa industry namin is corrupt. Not just the BIR, but the BOC, the LGU, hell.. lahat nalang.

Actually, even the bigger corporations are corrupt. But it's the same as ours. Way back in 2007 when the yuan is being tightly controlled, Bank of China was offering us a "life insurance" package but is actually a method on how to purchase the yuan (as it was artificially being controlled by the government, it has no other way but to go up). China's shadow banking industry where there are a lot of off-the-books accounts that fueled their growth is amongst the current "corrupt" issues their banking industry faces and there is mass certainty on how many off-the-book loans were made hence the pessimistic valuation of their market.

Chinese Official Fired After Dissing Fellow Citizens at Lavish Banquet | TIME.com
    Official sacked over daughter's luxury wedding- China.org.cn
    Chinese official sacked after 'citizen journalists' expose extravagant banquet | World news | theguardian.com

And yes, they actually get sacked. Unlike in ours where we simply took up steps to curb the use of wang-wang. Sa kanila outright dismissal... even public shame. Eh saatin? How many Land Cruisers have you seen on the road bearing the "8" congressional plate? Not just once I presume. And I'm pretty sure Estradas doesn't ride in a Vios. Noo... they cause a 2-hour long traffic jam in Manila's City Hall just to file for their certificates of candidancy with 10,000 people behind them marching just to get their own share of $$$ afterwards.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...rs-want-balato

Balato. Amp nalang.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; October 6th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    They are. I know of this firsthand because I've done business with Chinese nationals and officials. And comparing their system with ours, grabe saatin. Although cronyism runs strong sa China, at least they're ambitious enough to pursue projects and actually finish them. Look at the amount of roads paved, the urbanization of some cities, etc. In contrast, what about our progress?

Corruption in the government there is.. well, let's just say it's 50/50. At the very least, you can still compete without being corrupt and without having two separate books of accounts. Here in the Philippines, I daresay lahat sa industry namin is corrupt. Not just the BIR, but the BOC, the LGU, hell.. lahat nalang.

Actually, even the bigger corporations are corrupt. But it's the same as ours. Way back in 2007 when the yuan is being tightly controlled, Bank of China was offering us a "life insurance" package but is actually a method on how to purchase the yuan (as it was artificially being controlled by the government, it has no other way but to go up). China's shadow banking industry where there are a lot of off-the-books accounts that fueled their growth is amongst the current "corrupt" issues their banking industry faces and there is mass certainty on how many off-the-book loans were made hence the pessimistic valuation of their market.

Chinese Official Fired After Dissing Fellow Citizens at Lavish Banquet | TIME.com
    Official sacked over daughter's luxury wedding- China.org.cn
    Chinese official sacked after 'citizen journalists' expose extravagant banquet | World news | theguardian.com

And yes, they actually get sacked. Unlike in ours where we simply took up steps to curb the use of wang-wang. Sa kanila outright dismissal... even public shame. Eh saatin? How many Land Cruisers have you seen on the road bearing the "8" congressional plate? Not just once I presume. And I'm pretty sure Estradas doesn't ride in a Vios. Noo... they cause a 2-hour long traffic jam in Manila's City Hall just to file for their certificates of candidancy with 10,000 people behind them marching just to get their own share of $$$ afterwards.

Erap supporters want 'balato' | ABS-CBN News

Balato. Amp nalang.
    Ewan ko nalang ba. Experience may vary naman. But personally, I find the Philippines more corrupt than China.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Sir retz yung seller mo ang may deperencya kung Ganun...

Halatang sinadya burahin...

Dalawa lagi naman ang nakalagay dun standby at prime power.. then pati alternator model.. sa alternator model palang malalaman mo na ang capacity... Ganun din sa engine model....

Sila ba nagsabi na mali ang alternator na gamit?

Grabe tapos 50hz binigay Sau!

Sino ba yan seller mo para makaiwas naman ang mga ka tsikot natin sa Mga ganyan klaseng Tao

hindi sir, ung tao ko naka disukbre but in fairness napalitan naman nila at ni load test na. muntik ko ng ipademanda.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Baka you will end up "You Get What You Pay For". China is China pa rin at ang quality is really substandard pa ngayon.
    The depends really on the specifications you give to the manufacturer. They can make class A, B, C up to Z. If China does not have quality controls, how come Apple products are mostly made in China.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    OT ...
    Glenn,
    How much do 65KVA generator sets cost these days? Brand new and used.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    OT ...
    Glenn,
    How much do 65KVA generator sets cost these days? Brand new and used.

60kva bnew cummins 3ph i can give it to you for only 460k silent...

75kva 3ph for 470k... with a 4bta.. engine...

kung wholesale 80-100kva 500k with a 6bt.....engine

marathon alternator,, HARSEN HK or deepsea... controller

kung used denyo naman... ask sir ULS...

Amaron battery