New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Anyone here heard of this new Ace Power Fuel Saving Device being marketed on TV infomercials lately?? :question:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never heard... maybe you can find a website regarding it?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I hope it's not something those k***** devices again...

Can you provide any other information about it?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or at least a picture of the thing.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    what is that device? another hoax? again? one should present a device that is scientifically and/or mechanically proven and tested . . . by an independent body. they might present their own findings and/or test . . . just like the rest.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nakita ko na sya. parang magnetic device na gaya ng binibenta dito alam nyo yun, kso ang pagkakaiba nya para syang twistee na pinupulupot sa intake na gas papasok sa makina.

so kng di epektib yun mga magnetic na nandito ngayon edi useless din itong ace power..

wat u think???
    hmmm

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    huh! me nagagawa bang mabuti ang magnet sa gaso? (just an ignorant query)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I just saw it sa TV. Don't really have that much information about it. Just like what Boydapa said, mukha syang curly fries na pinupulupot sa gas intake. It functions like a magnet. From Japan daw yung technology.
    I saw the infomercial around 9-10am channel 20 or 21 ata...sorry can't remember. ( that was the only day kase na babad ako sa tv the whole day coz i was sick.)

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. i was about to post this as well .. saw the infomercial this morning .. buti nalang nag-search ako kung meron na naka-post .. i just saw the tailend of the infomercial .. they tested it on a diesel truck ... but will work on anything .. the concept raw is pinapailiit yung fuel molecules para mas maganda at malinis yung burn .. (have no idea what they're talking about) ...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's just a load of BS...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Ace Power -Fuel Saving Device