New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ang old challenger ay may dalawang klaseng version version (T/A at R/T ng katulad sa charger)

ang challenger SRT8 ang pinang galingan naman ng body nito ay yun sa luma mismo ang ginawa lang ay ni remodel lang ito ng konti kaya kung makikita nyo hindi pa rin nawawala masyado ang pagka-oldskul nito ay may tatlong klaseng na tranny na puede nyong pagpilian (5 speed AT at manual, 6 speed manual.... coming soon on 2010)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    As of today August 2015, less than 10. 7 are SRT8.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gwapo!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hey guys, hope you won't mind reviving an old thread...

My father is getting a 2018 Challenger SRT 392 HEMI (1st choice ay Torred pantjob with black racing stripes) as a retirement gift for himself after decades of hard work. Dapat Mustang GT ang kukunin nya but I've convinced him otherwise (long story). Initially, Hellcat Widebody ang gusto nyang makuha, kaya lang both Dodge Edsa and Alabang dealerships informed him that the Hellcat won't be coming to the Philippines this year (parang di ako makapaniwala... dahil ba mahina ang demand for it, at least this year, kaya ganun?).

Anyway, since anxious na syang bumili, kaya earlier this month ay nagpareserve na sya sa Alabang dealership (he first went to Edsa branch in early November last year tapos sa Alabang towards the end)...and between May-June 2018 daw ang delivery. We opted for the Alabang branch because we only have to shell out 100k for the reservation, whereas sa Edsa branch ay gusto nila magbayad/down kami ng 10% of the SRT 392's unit price to reserve.

Sa mga Challenger owners dito who bought their units sa Alabang branch, how's your experience with them? Hopefully ay maayos naman ang customer service nila.

Right now, the wait is killing me... sobrang excited na kami! Sana naman walang regrets later on sa decision naming ito.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    the hemi is reliable. my friend has over 240,000km on his durango with a hemi engine. it will be awhile before you need repairs..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    The long wait is over! She was delivered last Saturday, 6/16/2018.

Welcome to the family, SRT 392!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ that's a beaut!

Pogi masyado!

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ganda naman! Pure muscle!

May I ask why you did opt for the Hellcat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Hehe thanks guys... oh yes indeed, American Muscle! The pics doesn't do it justice if you ask me... mas matingkad ang Torred paint-job pag makita mo sa personal. Also, ok din pala that we didn't opt for a sunroof at maganda tingnan from above na unobstructed ang racing stripes nya.

Actually, unang choice namin ang Hellcat Widebody... but my old man, being practical that he's always been, later on decided to get the more "budget friendly" naturally aspirated SRT 392 instead. Sabi nya ay sobra sobra na sa kanyang edad ang 485 hp kaysa mag 707 hp pa... Dahil nakasave sya ng enough budget for not getting the HC, nakabili pa sya vacant lot sa likod ng bahay nya sa Tagaytay.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Stålmannen View Post
    Hehe thanks guys... oh yes indeed, American Muscle! The pics doesn't do it justice if you ask me... mas matingkad ang Torred paint-job pag makita mo sa personal.
    The best way to justify the picture is bring it over for us to see it personally! Let's make sure to get a side-by-side picture with *EQAddict's Mustang GT.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dodge Challenger