New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just remembered the other day we cannot make this pass and bring relief goods as suggested.

I would like to anounce that our group will need a new president for the incoming year 2005, some other positions may be re-instated by election.

Malapit na po, wala pa ba kayong suggestion?

PS.
    I'd also like to request boknoyxtrm2001's presence on our last meeting for 2004. Para alam natin lahat kung kanino ipapasa yung year-long website/url project & some minor issue with regards to happiman's proposal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with Pres Ungas.

A simple christmas party cum election should be held before the year ends.

Pwera na lang kung gusto ng karamihan na i-retain yung current set of officers.

(Ako gusto ko i-retain sila)

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    kala ko ako lang. i second d motion kay bogart.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    going back to the question earlier.. is you party exclusive for members or are you guys open to newbies.. we would also like to be part of the group if you will allow.

please advice us. thank you

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pres, ano na po ba talaga ang mga activities? party w/ election or relief goods?

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by Renault Manto
    going back to the question earlier.. is you party exclusive for members or are you guys open to newbies.. we would also like to be part of the group if you will allow.

please advice us. thank you
    sir, i think wala naman problema. para din lang EB to(AFAIK). just wait for the answer of our president to be sure.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would suggest that we retain the present roster and elect a new set early next year. But if it's in the by-laws that election should be held within this year, so be it. Kahit sa Instrucion lang pede na. Pa cater na lang tayo sa Pares sa Retiro.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana sa saturday nalang para maka-attend ako.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i retain na lang (feeling miyembro he he :freak: :D )...

wala pa rin akong diesel wahhhhh...kung pwede lang sana sumali kahit noong meron pa kaming genset sa station he he

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i suggest to retain the officers of the club as the turnover (fr present to new) will delay any efforts that the club has already started this year. This will in turn help the organization more for the year 2005.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
[2004-12-23] DieselClub.org Christmas Party 07:00PM sharp!