New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Greetings Tsikoteers,

Tsikot.com does not allow members to post ads offers and promos. When caught, spammers will be banned and all threads and post will be deleted. There are shops and sellers who contacted me and asked me if there is a way to have their offers featured in the forums. Finally... we already have a solution that will benefit not only the product and service providers, but the tsikot community as well.

How to become a Premium Forum Advertiser?

1. Send a letter of intent to tsikot*gmail.com, with your scanned business permits, 2 valid ID, location map of your shop,office or house, official contact numbers.
    2. Complete information about your product or services
    3. Pay the advertisement fee (monthly, quarterly or yearly) I will announce the FEEs soon.

Premium Benefits
    1. You can re-post your OFFER every 15 days and expired threads will be archived.
    2. The threads will be arranged based on the date it was created (the latest thread will always be on top)
    3. Your thread should always include a discount offer and a validity period (ex: Auto Detailing 25% OFF, HID Retrofit 15% Discount)
    4. Online Paid advertisers will be allowed to create a thread

Please email me at tsikot*gmail.com or call/txt me at 09053338777, 09228335588, 3481728 for further inquiries.

Please post your comments and suggestions here.

I will personally delete/archive all unauthorized product and service related thread upon launching of this feature

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hello po master jedi.

Yung mga ads po sa signature din na rin allowed? Wala pa po akong link sa signature ko (kasi kulang pa post ko) pero plano ko sana na maglagay din kung pwede na ako.

salamat po

robot.sonic

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hello,
    Are you saying that we cannot add any kind of links in the signature as well or you are just saying about the persons who just came here to post the ads???

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    question:

1. where can we see these offering? is that the one on the right side of the screen or there will be a separate forum for selling?

2. what if i just want to dispose personal items from time to time? can i participate even without business permits?

EDIT: master jedi, pwede suggestion lang... what if tsikoteers have the ability to sell personal items (one time) every quarter? would that be a viable perk for being members/tsikoteers?
    Last edited by archie123456789; January 17th, 2011 at 12:56 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    question:

1. where can we see these offering? is that the one on the right side of the screen or there will be a separate forum for selling?

2. what if i just want to dispose personal items from time to time? can i participate even without business permits?

EDIT: master jedi, pwede suggestion lang... what if tsikoteers have the ability to sell personal items (one time) every quarter? would that be a viable perk for being members/tsikoteers?
    premin forum ad listing will only be available for businesses... for personal items.. feel free to use our classifieds

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    premin forum ad listing will only be available for businesses... for personal items.. feel free to use our classifieds
    maraming salamat master jedi.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ay ganun po ba sorry po paki bura nalang po ifever lumabas po akin ndi ko naman po sinasadya sorry po:-(

Tsikot Premium Forum Ad Listing