New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i saw a kia avella being sold somewhere near your budget...it fits all of your needs...nakita ko sa ads dito or sa buyandsell.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi kaya magkahirapan sa parts yung Avella? Ito din yung Ford Aspire sa U.S.
    Lahat ng online at paper ads nakita ko ata yang Avella na iyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ows? mukhang desperado sya ah

imo kung walang prob yun avella na yan i think its a good deal. i may buy that kung may pera nga lang ako. EFI na yan ano?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i just gave my college son my old nissan sentra super saloon 1999 model in very good condition last january and someone offered him a trade iwith a daewoo matiz 1999 model nothing to fix for his sentra i need some advises if this is a good deal thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside_1975 View Post
    i just gave my college son my old nissan sentra super saloon 1999 model in very good condition last january and someone offered him a trade iwith a daewoo matiz 1999 model nothing to fix for his sentra i need some advises if this is a good deal thanks in advance
    I think let your son have the sentra. I think if you let him trade his sentra for the matiz you'll have a hard time looking for the matiz's parts. unlike the parts of the sentra just go to banawe and you'll see eveything there. Or if you want, go to CASA.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd keep the Nissan. It's a known quantity, and parts are easier.

You can probably source Matiz parts from Chery dealerships, but is it worth the hassle? Consider that the Matiz is a much smaller car than the Sentra, has absolutely no crash protection (not because it's small, but because the Matiz and its clones, the QQ and Spark, consistently get 1 star (or less) on the EuroNCAP crash tests) and dubious value.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'd keep the Nissan. It's a known quantity, and parts are easier.

You can probably source Matiz parts from Chery dealerships, but is it worth the hassle? Consider that the Matiz is a much smaller car than the Sentra, has absolutely no crash protection (not because it's small, but because the Matiz and its clones, the QQ and Spark, consistently get 1 star (or less) on the EuroNCAP crash tests) and dubious value.
    thanks for the reply bro

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    how about the hyundai atoz im thinking of getting one for my wife its a 98 model matic tranny any feedbacks bro

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside_1975 View Post
    how about the hyundai atoz im thinking of getting one for my wife its a 98 model matic tranny any feedbacks bro
    Better car... but good luck finding parts.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gud day guys i just want to ask kung available po ba ang ang mga parts ng daewoo matiz sa manila in banawe kac im planning to buy po kahit puro nakikita ko ay puro visayas at mindanao lang sha available ang second hand un po bang daewoo matiz e parehos ng pyesa ng chevrolet

isa pa ho ung po kasing atoz dami complain wala daw po pyesa hirap sila

alam nyo naman guys medyo tipid mahal na gas at kailangan maliit lang cc

ano po ba ang maganda car na mura lang at maliit lang at di mahirap hanapan ng pyesa

pinagpipilian ko po sana ung chery qq kaso sarado na daw company at mahirap pyesa and ung
    atoz naman hirap sa pyesa ung daewoo matiz available lang sha sa visayas at mindanao ano sa tingin guys di ba hirap sa pyesa daewoo matiz .taga manila po ako sa quezon city

meron pa po isa me gusto ung hyundai matrix kaso medyo mahal ano po tingin u rto

BAKA PO MERON KA ALAM SA MANILA NA NAKAKAKUHA NG DAEWOO MATIZ SA WEB SULIT AND AYOSDITO AND OLX KASI PURO VISAYAS AT MINDANAO LANG PLEASE ADVICE ME KUNG SAAN MAKAKAKUHA NG SECOND HAND NA MAAYOS PA AT OK PO TY
    Last edited by jovenarimado; September 13th, 2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: JUST WANT TO ADD MORE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
what do you think of daewoo matiz ???