New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Magkano kaya ang Market Price ngayon ng Daewoo Espero 1999?

My sister plans to sell hers, bihira na kasi ginagamit. It's less the 40,000 kms.

It's kind of difficult to get rate prices kasi napaka konti sa Classified Ads.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI
    Magkano kaya ang Market Price ngayon ng Daewoo Espero 1999?

My sister plans to sell hers, bihira na kasi ginagamit. It's less the 40,000 kms.

It's kind of difficult to get rate prices kasi napaka konti sa Classified Ads.
    I didn't know there was a 1999 Espero.
    The Espero was discontinued and replaced by the Daewoo Leganza in 1997.

What I know is, the 1995/1996 Esperos go for around P100K-P120K.
    Last edited by AG4; May 28th, 2006 at 04:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    I didn't know there was a 1999 Espero.
    The Espero was discontinued and replaced by the Daewoo Leganza in 1997.

What I know is, the 1995/1996 Esperos go for around P100K-P120K.

Ganoon ba? I'm not too familiar with it. I was just told that it was purchased 1999, brand new.

Thanks for the info.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There were lots of new-old-stock Esperos which were shipped to the Philippines?

What is the general condition of the vehicle? You'd have a hard time breaking Php 120k even with a mint condition unit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    AFAIK, it's mint. I warn them about buying Daewoo before, but they bought it anyway kasi gusto nila low profile back then.

Mukhang sobrang low profile talaga.....so hindi na nila gingamit.

ganda naman itsura nyan e..actually i like it naman,e...at very rare ng yan sa road.... pero alam mo pinoy mentality about korean....pero ko, nagiba since 98 when we have this (kia)pride of ours....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Daewoo is different from Kia. The Kia Pride is actually a painless ownership thing... until it dies of terminal rust, fixing it is cheap.

Old Daewoos are harder. There is an online club (I'm sorry, I forgot where they were) to help people source suppliers and parts, but in general, suppliers are few and far between. And with old Daewoos being based on even older Opels (as opposed to Fords, Mazdas and Mitsubishis in the case of other Koreans), reliability was always going to be a question mark.

Really bad 98's go for 50k or less... but I'm thinking you might be able to salvage 80k - 100k (100+ if you're lucky) for a pristine one... hoping your sister's is in good condition.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakagamit ako nyan, its a nice car.

I think sa province baka mabenta mo pa nang maganda iyan.

Goodluck. I saw a daewoo in an ad for 30k

sayang, kung mauto ko sis ko para maging service car nya for school, swak yan! low profile, good looking parts, baka kay seiring makakakuha na ako ng parts nyan...kaso, ayaw ni mami magdrive si sis,e....

(ko gusto ko kasi para bawas hatid-sundo, plus kung may lakad sila ni mom, may ride na sila....makakagala na kami pamilya!..pero come to think of it, wag nalang....sayang ung mga "blow-outs" e!)
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; May 29th, 2006 at 06:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Alwayz_yummy,

sent you pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Market Price of Daewoo Espero 1999