New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    We all know sports car is too expensive to own and too expensive to maintain.. Most filipino cant afford it.

I have vision of good market on creating a sports car type of car like ferrari, lambo, but on small engine.. Yes, its not too fast as original but you will get the looks, comfort of sports car owner with less cost on maintenance and gas..

Do you want to own a wide sports car on minimal cost on the unit and maintenance..

Sino kaya ang kasa or nag aasemble ng car ang may same vision sa akin. who know pumatok ito at makita mo sa philippines ang mga sports car.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not my cup of tea.

I don't like the idea of owning a car that looks fast but doesn't run fast. It's all fluff. Kumbaga hanggang porma lang. I would rather have a car that looks slow but runs fast.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Same here. I'd rather have a sleeper that smokes those siento-bente types.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    i see. Do you think po e hindi mabibili sa pinas ang car na sports car ang porma pero hindi matulin??

Its like a ford mustang body on a toyota 1.5 vios engine??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i see. Do you think po e hindi mabibili sa pinas ang car na sports car ang porma pero hindi matulin??

Its like a ford mustang body on a toyota 1.5 vios engine??

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Di ba parang ganun na din yung mga kotse dyan na puro bodykit? yung mga parang lilipad na

Or are you thinking of a custom "ferrari/lambo/mclaren/etc..." body? In which case you have to make sure it passes all safety regulations, then fit the internals etc.. And since your trying to minimize cost, the materials you use wont be on par, which often means they weight more for what they do.
    So in the end you'll probably end up with a wide heavy car that probably couldn't outrun a Wigo.

Siguro may market naman, dami daming siento-bente dyan e.

or you could just get a 86/Brz/Miata

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Di ba parang ganun na din yung mga kotse dyan na puro bodykit? yung mga parang lilipad na

Or are you thinking of a custom "ferrari/lambo/mclaren/etc..." body? In which case you have to make sure it passes all safety regulations, then fit the internals etc.. And since your trying to minimize cost, the materials you use wont be on par, which often means they weight more for what they do.
    So in the end you'll probably end up with a wide heavy car that probably couldn't outrun a Wigo.

Siguro may market naman, dami daming siento-bente dyan e.

or you could just get a 86/Brz/Miata

6. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Sa tingin ninyo patok kaya sa market if may talyer na gagawa ng ford mustang 2015 na body then ang makina ay from brand new toyota vios?

Ok ba ang maporma na car sa small engine??
    ford.jpg

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Threads merged.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    seryoso ba to?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Good point sir. mabigat nga ang posible na magagawang body if gagayahin ang body ng sports car using metal. Pero kung sa fiber glass or aluminum e siguro hindi naman ganun kalayo... Pero siguro everyone naman e gusto ng ma porma na car or bagay sa personality natin.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mas gusto ko Vios turbo na lang. Masyadong pilit kung gagaya ka ng sportscar tapos s*pot yung makina para sa kaha.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Ford mustang body to vios engine??  Sports Car body on Small engine?