New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Yup, at best, air powered motors are only good in power tools and some toys.

Which reminds me of my old air power toy car from decades ago. It had a one cylinder engine and goes quite fast but only lasts a few meters before it runs out of compressed air.
    Ah. You had good taste in toys, sounds like the Tomy air car. Mine was red and black...

One of my all-time favorites. Tomy was THE toy company of the 80's and 90's.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ah. You had good taste in toys, sounds like the Tomy air car. Mine was red and black...

One of my all-time favorites. Tomy was THE toy company of the 80's and 90's.

Thats the exact one I had! ... I was in Toys-R-Us in the USA when i bought it. It was my favorite toy for years!

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    All my cars run on air ... and gas ... mixed and compressed, add a spark ... boom! Hehe
    Internal Combustion Engine. Kaboom!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Nice idea na gamitin ang air. Nakikita ko lang na problem dito e panu mo gagawin sa mas malalaking car.. Sa mini car lang siya possible kasi yung torque niya e mahina.. If ever na ma dedevelop pa nila ito na tipong air efficient ang engine e panalo ito sa market. Tatalunin pa nito ang electric car..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12