New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Synthetic oil for toyota Yaris 1.5L

Guys I need to have an oil change soon. Hindi ba maarte sa oil ang engine ng yaris? I believe it shares the same engine with the vios right?

I want o put in synthetic oil. Before I was putting in Motul and RP in my alits. Can I do this on the Yaris or should I buy the Synth of Toyota? Ano ba ang viscosity ng Yaris oil? How many liters should I put in for the 1.5 engine? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Was putting fully synth oil from Toyota Casa since my 1000 km PMS.

Some of our club members is putting motul, liqui-moli, and mobil oil in their engines. Recently, I accompanied one club member where he had his oil changed for motul+trd oil filter for 2.3k pesos.

Baka di muna ako magpa change oil sa casa

Hope this answer your question. More info in www.yarisclubph.org

We got an upcoming EB at May 9 pala. If you're free, come with us. Maraming new.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse_corrupted View Post
    Was putting fully synth oil from Toyota Casa since my 1000 km PMS.

Some of our club members is putting motul, liqui-moli, and mobil oil in their engines. Recently, I accompanied one club member where he had his oil changed for motul+trd oil filter for 2.3k pesos.

Baka di muna ako magpa change oil sa casa

Hope this answer your question. More info in www.yarisclubph.org

We got an upcoming EB at May 9 pala. If you're free, come with us. Maraming new.
    ^Thanks man. I am already registered there but looks like the site is practically new and most infos can be found here. I got my yaris 2nd hand. 2007 model with only 18tkms and still under warranty but I am more comfortable having it serviced by my mechanic. I might just put in motul fully synth. Would you remember kung ano ang viscosity ng toyota fully synth oil na nilalagay mo?

Thanks and will try to be there on may 9 bro. Kakasal kasi medyo busy sa preparations.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    No pressure bro. Basta priorities muna unahin bago meets. Anyway, will try to look for the viscosity that Toyota poured in my engine.

By the way, you can't see the whole boards if you haven't had 50 posts (if I remember it correctly.) So you can't see the Teknika board, suspension and wheels board, without the minimum number of post. Kaya di makita. It was designed that way because we post pic on our rides na may plate numbers, some members forget to blur their plates, so sort of protection from lurkers din. Make some post bro. Will post photos of a step by step process kung paano mag palit ng springs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Ah kaya pala akala ko under construction pa ang site. There is also a YCP (Yaris club philippines) which I think is a different group from CYP?

Thanks bro for helping me out. I think putting in 10w 40 will be fine. At 18tkms, I might be looking at an oil change nalang muna.

Currently enjoying the yaris. Its fast and its very FUN to drive. ^_^

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    If you visit the www.yarisclubph.com may lalabas dun na frontpage. So might as well go directly to www.yarisclubph.org where the forum is. Tapos you need a minimum post for the boards to show.

Yung CYP here is the initial conception of the club. We later decided to rename it Yaris Club Philippines.

Unfortunately, there's a number of post for the boards to appear. I'll try to discuss things out with the admin if they can decrease the minimum number of post.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Yaris. I will post updates here in case you can't attend the EB. Doon kasi sa forum kami nag a-update ng mga photos. I will try to update this category here in tsikot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Okay Boss. I already logged on to YCP with a different username (YARI).

By the way, do you happen to work or study in ortigas area? There was a yaris, same color with HIDs who overtook me last night (politely naman).

Its always good to see one on the road specially that its kinda rare versus the jazz....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Okay Boss. I already logged on to YCP with a different username (YARI).

By the way, do you happen to work or study in ortigas area? There was a yaris, same color with HIDs who overtook me last night (politely naman).

Its always good to see one on the road specially that its kinda rare versus the jazz....
    No it wasn't me. I don't place HIDs on reflectors but to each his own. Mga ka members natin has HIDs and I hope it is properly installed (meaning ang buga sa daan). I am from Bulacan bro. Pero members are spread eh. Still have to invite other Yaris owners to join our club.

Yaris Oil Change