New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mga bro/sis:what is the fuel consumption of your yaris ?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    14-17 km/l Petron Xtra unleaded. 75% city 25% hiway driving.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    mine has 11-13km/L using petron XCS.. city driving only..

i've just tried using shell extra unleaded ata yun.. i'll post if may changes sa fuel consumption, but i don't think it would differ much..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Caltex Gold: 9.5-10 km / liter all city driving ( Binondo Traffic)
    Caltex Silver: 10.2-11km / Liter.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Total Protec - 8 km/l (city driving)

I haven't had the first 1000kms PMS, I assume this number would improve after that.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    That will improve most probably.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am now constantly getting 13km/L city driving (Quezon Ave. traffic madness). I have even done 15km/L with some tricks that are quite a hassle especially kung nagmamadali... Yang 8km/L na yan masyadong mababa yan, that should improve over time...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I am now constantly getting 13km/L city driving (Quezon Ave. traffic madness). I have even done 15km/L with some tricks that are quite a hassle especially kung nagmamadali... Yang 8km/L na yan masyadong mababa yan, that should improve over time...
    Based on fill-up to fill-up via odometer or trip computer?

Just finishing a Vios test drive... kinda disappointed with fuel economy (10.7 only, long trip), but then, our tester only had 4000 kms on the odometer.

And: MT or AT?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Manual computation. Full tank then reset tripmeter to 0. Then after two weeks do a full tank get the tripmeter total then divide with the total liters fueled up...

Mine is M/T... I am the only one in the car and my brief case. 11,000km odometer, fully synthetic oil, aircon on but only at #1 and thermo at 1/2... Shift gears on 2000RPM. Tires at 30PSI. Avoided the temptation of racing someone...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Manual computation. Full tank then reset tripmeter to 0. Then after two weeks do a full tank get the tripmeter total then divide with the total liters fueled up...

Mine is M/T... I am the only one in the car and my brief case. 11,000km odometer, fully synthetic oil, aircon on but only at #1 and thermo at 1/2... Shift gears on 2000RPM. Tires at 30PSI. Avoided the temptation of racing someone...
    Ok. You're a good driver... but that's still pretty good consumption. I guess my traffic is pretty bad on my regular trips... but given you get 13 km/l from an MT, I guess 10.5 (in mixed driving with lots of traffic) from an AT ain't so bad.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
yaris fuel consumption