New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Been watching and reading reviews online, nag pa member pa ako sa FB group nila just to see actual owners giving their experiances, so far wala pa ako masyado nega nakikita. PEro will continue to monitor pa. Talagang gusto yung MG6 pero totoo rin na may risk since it's new, ayaw ko maging guinea pig haha.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    I got one. MG ZS AT Style. kakakuha nung sabado. so far so good. hehehe

plan to have a ceramic coating sa kanya.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    After 5 Pages...

MG Owners...
    BoyBawang - MG ZS alpha
    atty.cadmus - MG ZS AT Style

Someone who knows a MG Owner
    jonski - issue - scrapping sound and ayaw na magpalit ng gear

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Yup. I do have the same concerns in terms of parts availability and once out of warranty and no longer serviced by casa, would a trusted mechanic/talyer even want to touch it/work on it.

For now, I am curious and interested. I have also been looking through some videos on youtube and didn't know that there was actually a 1.0 Turbo Petrol Version (Apparently the Engine and I think transmission is sourced from GM) as the 1.5L is usually what they offer on base trims only. It also looks like some markets are expecting to get MG ZS Electric later in the year, so that is also interesting to see.

But, like most, I'm a patient guy who is in no rush to buy one.
    yup, kahit hintayin nalang yung facelifted dumating dito hehe

MG ZS 22 facelift revealed: budget SUV gets tech and safety upgrade - Car News | CarsGuide

even the recently launched MG5 is very tempting. power seats in a subcompact!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    yup, kahit hintayin nalang yung facelifted dumating dito hehe

MG ZS 22 facelift revealed: budget SUV gets tech and safety upgrade - Car News | CarsGuide

even the recently launched MG5 is very tempting. power seats in a subcompact!
    Is it even likely they'll bring in the turbocharged ZS in the PH?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by atty.cadmus View Post
    I got one. MG ZS AT Style. kakakuha nung sabado. so far so good. hehehe

plan to have a ceramic coating sa kanya.
    Nice!!! Pls share your experience here Atty. San dealer mo kinuha, how much daw aabutin per PMS? anong duration every ilang kilometer or months.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Nice!!! Pls share your experience here Atty. San dealer mo kinuha, how much daw aabutin per PMS? anong duration every ilang kilometer or months.

No idea as to how much. haha pero free 1 year naman pms. 10k or 6 months whichever comes first.

sa davao. im from davao by the way.

the car is doing good actually. sabi nila under powered, but depende sa driver yan talaga.

5 years/ 100k kms warranty. price at Php 900k plus. its a keeper.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No idea as to how much. haha pero free 1 year naman pms. 10k or 6 months whichever comes first.

the car is doing good actually. sabi nila under powered, but depende sa driver yan talaga.

Keeper talaga sa garage, baka hinde abot ng 5 years yun distributor. [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

bro hows the fc? which vehicle aside from the mg have you tried?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MG design are at par with mainstream brands.. even the build quality is superb for its price.. but it will have a hard time competing with the T badge.. imagine the new Altis HYBRID at 1.5M only! Backed by a network of dealers and after sales support! 1.5m and you get to taste hybrid feature plus toyota safety sense!

I personally like korean brands and owned several kia cars because of their "bang-for-the-buck" features! (Although now they suck on features). eventhough they have kinda established parts support still.. dealer support is a problem..

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
MG (Morris Garages) - anyone here who owns one?