New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Eto ang isa sa products nila which is the Jinbei Haise(an official and licensed Hi-Ace clone sa China)

http://www.jinbeiauto.com/top.html

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hmm... Hiace body with a turbocharged TD27 engine? I'd rather get the Foton View. I get a better interior with a better engine too.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hmm...mga chinese cars..gaya-gaya. jinbei hiase, gaya-gaya sa foton view na gumaya sa toyota hi-ace na lumang model.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I think Jinbei got a license from Toyota to make that. I've noticed that there are no Toyota Hiace's in China, at least I haven't seen any of those.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I think Jinbei got a license from Toyota to make that. I've noticed that there are no Toyota Hiace's in China, at least I haven't seen any of those.
    That's a licensed clone..Mayroon ding silang Hi Ace Granvia clones sa China na gawa ng Jinbei pero sana ibenta din yan ng Jinbei Auto Phils dito!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hmm... Hiace body with a turbocharged TD27 engine? I'd rather get the Foton View. I get a better interior with a better engine too.
    +1. I get a better looking exterior too.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    hmm...mga chinese cars..gaya-gaya. jinbei hiase, gaya-gaya sa foton view na gumaya sa toyota hi-ace na lumang model.
    The Jinbei Haise was made under license from Toyota, its legit, they did not steal the design.
    Brilliance was established in 1992 through acquiring majority stakes in Shenyang Automotive. Shenyang did not have a long history either. Its main business was producing Toyota Hiace minivan under license and rebranded it as "Jinbei" (means golden cup).
    http://www.autozine.org/Manufacturer...rilliance.html

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    FYI the Jinbei Haise is using YC4F90 engine similar to 1KZ engine by Toyota. The engine is manufactured by Yuchai Engineering which is widely used by other car manufactures in China.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The Jinbei Haise was made under license from Toyota, its legit, they did not steal the design.

http://www.autozine.org/Manufacturer...rilliance.html
    So yung Foton View, hindi siya licensed ?

One more thing, yung Jinbei ba pwede ipaservice sa Toyota ? He he he.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ecozone View Post
    FYI the Jinbei Haise is using YC4F90 engine similar to 1KZ engine by Toyota. The engine is manufactured by Yuchai Engineering which is widely used by other car manufactures in China.
    Based on the 1KZ engine? isn't the 1KZ engine a 3.0L engine? I don't know of any Toyota diesel engines with a 2.7L displacement either. I only know of Nissan's TD27 and Kia's J2 engine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Jinbei Auto Philippines