New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by captneo View Post
    Anyone here who owns one from the new line up of cars by JAC? Or had the chance to test drive one? It's very well priced on each segment it caters.

I like the S7 with its tech and safety features.

Any feedback is well appreciated.
    Thanks!

Im eyeing on s7 as well. Pero ang hirap mag decide. Sobrang tempting yung features. Pero sa 27k na monthly for 5years di biro dahil pwede ka na makakuha ng trusted brand na suvs like fortuner, montero, etc... naghahanap ako ng reviews sa ibang bansa pero wala

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Good day...
    Just wondering on the maintenance of the S1 or shall i say the rest of the JAC series?
    How much will it cost in the long run?

Anybody here owns an S1? The so alled mini crossover...

Thanks in advamce for your reply...

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    May allowance lang for gas. 5-year warranty daw so JAC na bahala kung may nasira. We have other cars that we can use naman kung magka-issue to. War car lang talaga ang balak namin na pwedeng isiksik kahit saan at di masakit sa dibdib kung masagi or magasgas

balita sir? kumuha ba kayo ng S2? :D

cm555
    Re: JAC New Passenger Car Line up: S7 S3 S2 S1

Good day...
    Just wondering on the maintenance of the S1 or shall i say the rest of the JAC series?
    How much will it cost in the long run?
    i have also been looking for long-term reviews or PH sales figures kaso wala. main concern talaga ang aftersales support though the PH distributor has been around since 1996. medyo natrauma na kasi kami sa Chery which practically vanished overnight.

in fairness to chinese cars, our experience with the qq has been surprisingly OK for 6 years already though low mileage use kasi (<40k kms).

4. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Well... I got jac s3 a month ago. Road test in from Paranaque to Tugegarao was smooth. I had Toyota and mitsu b4 but I am happy with my s3. I never under estimate Chinese car brands, look around guys most of the items are china made. investors of Jac are not stupid to gamble with their products-they are business men.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    read my post

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    im interested about the S1.....

now, topgear had released its review on the S1

so ang tanung na lang is reliability as it age

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerbeaver View Post
    Well... I got jac s3 a month ago. Road test in from Paranaque to Tugegarao was smooth. I had Toyota and mitsu b4 but I am happy with my s3. I never under estimate Chinese car brands, look around guys most of the items are china made. investors of Jac are not stupid to gamble with their products-they are business men.
    nice. do they give discounts already?

as i said, i also own a chinese car (6 y/o chery QQ bought brand new) and it is still serving us well so i don't doubt its capability/reliability. yun lang talagang after-sales. well, businessmen din naman nagdala dito ng chery but they screwed it up. sayang actually kasi chery is actually bigger than JAC.

anyway, what we love about the QQ is the automatic closing of windows when you lock the doors using the remote hehe meron din ba siya sa JAC?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    nice. do they give discounts already?

as i said, i also own a chinese car (6 y/o chery QQ bought brand new) and it is still serving us well so i don't doubt its capability/reliability. yun lang talagang after-sales. well, businessmen din naman nagdala dito ng chery but they screwed it up. sayang actually kasi chery is actually bigger than JAC.

anyway, what we love about the QQ is the automatic closing of windows when you lock the doors using the remote hehe meron din ba siya sa JAC?
    Wow collectible item na yan car mo sir JAC New Passenger Car Line up: S7 S3 S2 S1

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Wow collectible item na yan car mo sir JAC New Passenger Car Line up: S7 S3 S2 S1

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    haha may fb group pa nga with almost 200 actual owners pa

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    finally saw an S2 in person. maganda siya. materials are nice. fit and finish, impressive. di nga sya chinese car feel. medyo maliit nga lang pero mukhang sulit sa price. might try to test drive it next week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast