New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi guys,

has anyone bought JAC delivery trucks for delivery purposes, specifically the Prince or Queen models? The dealer say JAC truck parts are compatible with Isuzu trucks (which is a plus in case parts are not available). Compared to 2nd hand japan trucks, I'm considering the China brands. It might not be the best but I'd rather have the 1 year 20,000 km warranty.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Try mo din yung Jinbei o Foton trucks.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`ve seen several running on the streets. Maybe as for now, we can say that it`s pretty okaay ... though not sure. :D

Is it too much if you buy one from a trusted Isuzu dealer . Yes it may be expensive but atleast we're sure.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    we own one yes isuzu engine. its ok naman but underpower and may kahinaan aircon

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Thanks for the reply guys

Quote Originally Posted by jet_sinker View Post
    we own one yes isuzu engine. its ok naman but underpower and may kahinaan aircon
    you got one with aircon sir? I'm also considering Jinbei or JMC (china isuzu coop company). JMC actually has a turbo variant of the 2.8 liter isuzu engine which is something to consider as well.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MadoX View Post
    Thanks for the reply guys

you got one with aircon sir? I'm also considering Jinbei or JMC (china isuzu coop company). JMC actually has a turbo variant of the 2.8 liter isuzu engine which is something to consider as well.
    yes with aircon po parang l300 FB type po yung JAC namin. Try niyo din po but we get JAC kasi sabi naman nila ok naman po daw so far ok naman under power lang.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi! We have 2 variants of the 4 wheeler delivery trucks the 1.8 liter Princess and the 2.8 liter Prince turbo and non-turbo. If you have time please drop by our offices at 1129 EDSA Balintawak QC. We have units available for you to test drive.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I have a relative who owns the 1.8 liter Princess variant with FB body from JAC. The engine is severely underpowered being weaker than even the L300's 73hp 4D56 and the body size and weight much larger than the L300's. The engine is quite good and fuel efficient for city use and it can't go anywhere beyond 80 km/h. The clutch is hard to depress and the gearbox is extremely hard to use. The larger versions with the 4JB1 engine might be better having parts interchangeability with Isuzu trucks (I've seen Isuzu trucks with replacement JAC windshields), availability of a better turbocharged engine with about 12 more hp (compared to Isuzu's non turbocharged versions available here), more standard features, creature comforts and modern interiors (quality might be questionable though). One thing that must also be considered is rust. My relative's truck already has some of it appearing despite it being barely two years old and being washed and maintained regularly at that.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAsh View Post
    Hi! We have 2 variants of the 4 wheeler delivery trucks the 1.8 liter Princess and the 2.8 liter Prince turbo and non-turbo. If you have time please drop by our offices at 1129 EDSA Balintawak QC. We have units available for you to test drive.
    Pls post how much selling price of these trucks? Ano specs?
    Last edited by userfriendly; March 27th, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Wow! ang liit naman kasi ng engine! 1.8 liter lang and ang laki ng kaha...

Ano kaya engine yan? Di kaya 4fB1 sa Isuzu Gemini?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
JAC Delivery Trucks Feedback?