New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa Bulacan po and showroom at main office nila along main hi-way. katatapos lnag gawin ng kanilang building. mliit lang baka wala pa 1 hectar ang land area. hindi magtatagal yan sa market (i think) considering sa province ang head office at showroom.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello all!

I'm glad to see that there is a potential interest in Hafei cars within the tsikot community!

If you are curious about what the Hafei Lobo is all about you can click on the link below

http://chinaautoweb.com/car-models/hafei-lobo/

The Lobo boasts the Italian design of the Pininfarina company, it also uses the engine technology of Suzuki and last but not the least, its suspension is made by the company Lotus.

Yes, those are the pictures of our showroom which is located in San Rafael, Bulacan

But not to worry folks! The Hafei Lobo is now available for private viewing and test driving for interested buyers in MANILA!

The best thing about the Lobo is its price, it is the cheapest amongst its competitors namely the Toyota Yaris, Honda Jazz, Suzuki Celerio, Hyundai i10, Kia Picanto, Ford Fiesta. (AVG. price difference of 277,500php)

It might not be the best in style or speed but it is the most economic and practical vehicle in our country today.

If you want to learn more about the Hafei Lobo, don't hesitate to pm me for more info!

We guarantee at PILIPINAS AUTOGROUP that you buy our car, you save money in the process!

Cheers!

Mark D.
    Marketing Director
    PILIPINAS AUTOGROUP

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi.

You said ...

It might not be the best in style or speed but it is the most economic and practical vehicle in our country today.
    How can you say that its the most economic & practical vehicle nowadays ? What is the FC ? Are the parts readily available ? Are the units well-built ?

Cause I've seen cheap cars too ( READ : Chery QQ ) that happens to be crappy because its after-sales support & parts availability is a pain in the ass for the owners PLUS the overall structure of the car hasn't been well-built as expected.

Doors don't shut " normally ", safety is really a risk and some interior parts get trashy after some months of ownership. For example, the steering wheel & the shift knob gets yellowish.

And would you mind telling US how cheap your car is ? And how does it perform overall ? Cause I still find the Alto better than this.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mukhang Suzuki K10A yung engine ah.. kaya lang 1.1L unlike yung suzuki K10A na 1L lang

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Eh diba may dealer sa San Fernando Pampanga owned by the Laus group??

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hi.

You said ...

How can you say that its the most economic & practical vehicle nowadays ? What is the FC ? Are the parts readily available ? Are the units well-built ?

According to our company engineer its FC is around 22/L (This is China's test) Given that our roads here in the Philippines are not up to par with other countries, not to mention the unavoidable idle time during traffic. FC might be skewed lower. Yes the parts are readily available, units are well-built. We offer our customers a 3 year service warranty (below 100k mileage)

Cause I've seen cheap cars too ( READ : Chery QQ ) that happens to be crappy because its after-sales support & parts availability is a pain in the ass for the owners PLUS the overall structure of the car hasn't been well-built as expected.

Sir, I am not familiar with how the company Chery operates. Hafei service extends even to Metro Manila since we are providing a mobile service team for minor repairs and for major repairs we do pull outs.

Doors don't shut " normally ", safety is really a risk and some interior parts get trashy after some months of ownership. For example, the steering wheel & the shift knob gets yellowish.

Sir, are you pertaining to the Hafei Lobo? So far, we have not encountered this type of problem with the Hafei Lobo.

And would you mind telling US how cheap your car is ? And how does it perform overall ? Cause I still find the Alto better than this.
    Now, our price is 369k php (all-in downpayment of ~117k) for the Hafei Lobo 1.0L That also includes the LTO registration for 3 years, an insurance plan and other misc fees. Overall, I firmly believe that with this vehicle will get you from point A to point B, no style points though, but it will get the job done. I hope that answers all your questions! Thanks -Mark

S

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeipilipinas View Post
    Now, our price is 369k php (all-in downpayment of ~117k) for the Hafei Lobo 1.0L That also includes the LTO registration for 3 years, an insurance plan and other misc fees. Overall, I firmly believe that with this vehicle will get you from point A to point B, no style points though, but it will get the job done. I hope that answers all your questions! Thanks -Mark

S

a. ok.

btw, wasnt pertaining to the lobo. i was pertaining to some other china brands. because chery has proven to be suckish. i dont know with haifan, i guess ... time will tell ?

there's still some doubt in me tho', cause like what happened to chery they were strong at first. there were lots of dealers already until they reached their peak then fell down. and they left their customers alone and unsupported. hope this wont happen to you guys ..

probably it would help other who are interested in this if you post the address of your dealers here the MM ?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi.

You said ...

a. ok.

btw, wasnt pertaining to the lobo. i was pertaining to some other china brands. because chery has proven to be suckish. i dont know with haifan, i guess ... time will tell ?

there's still some doubt in me tho', cause like what happened to chery they were strong at first. there were lots of dealers already until they reached their peak then fell down. and they left their customers alone and unsupported. hope this wont happen to you guys ..

probably it would help other who are interested in this if you post the address of your dealers here the MM ?
    I saw this link while I was researching on Hafei Lobo's performance in other countries. Looks like this gentleman is quite satisfied with his Lobo!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/ne...6#comments1466

We might be situated in the province at the moment and so far we don't have dealers in the metro but we are already arranging logistics for viewing and test driving of units in Manila, rest assured that the mistakes made by the said company will not be repeated by our group. All we want to do is to cater to the economical and practical Filipino customer!

Most probably the viewing and test driving of units will be in the Makati area. PM me if you are interested to test drive the Hafei Lobo today.

Feel free to ask me anything about the unit and I will get back to you ASAP!

-Mark

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi Mark. D

Accoring to ur mentioned, your company are sole distributor of Hafei car in Phi? When did you launch Hafei in Philippines?

Frankly speaking, most Chinese brand vehicle have to face to problem of spare parts supply by timely and exactly. We are company focus on Chinese brand automobile spare parts supply. We'd like to establish a steady and long term supply partner-ship with clients overseas. Welcome to contact us for detailed discussion if you are interested.

Regards,

Alex King

Project Manager

E-mail: alexking.transway*gmail.com

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hafeipilipinas View Post
    I saw this link while I was researching on Hafei Lobo's performance in other countries. Looks like this gentleman is quite satisfied with his Lobo!

New Hafei Lobo Consumer Reviews & Review - sgCarMart

We might be situated in the province at the moment and so far we don't have dealers in the metro but we are already arranging logistics for viewing and test driving of units in Manila, rest assured that the mistakes made by the said company will not be repeated by our group. All we want to do is to cater to the economical and practical Filipino customer!

Most probably the viewing and test driving of units will be in the Makati area. PM me if you are interested to test drive the Hafei Lobo today.

Feel free to ask me anything about the unit and I will get back to you ASAP!

-Mark

Personal poinion, as long as Hafei distributor could solve the problem of service and spare parts supply. I believe the success of Chinese Hafei brand is just question of time.

Alex King

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hafei Philippines - (Pilipinas Hafei Autogroup)