New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi i want to get insights from my kapwa tsikoteers about the greatwall coolbear.. I am curious about its Durability, Performance, Styling and Bang for the buck factor.

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bang for the buck and style are a given, but durability and performance are an unknown, since there are so few of them on the road. There are only one or two owners who frequent tsikot, as far as I know.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *Niky : One of them is rockiee_s, unfortunately he hasn't used the car that much so durability is still a question. Cause as far as I know, he haven't clocked 5,000kms yet.

Also, I seldom see Coolbears around MM. I only saw two of them. One was in white & the other one was in black. Looker, yes it is. Bang for the buck, mhmm probably. But *TS, if you're into rarity there are a lot of cubic-shaped vehicles available which are more durable & trustworthy. The Toyota Bb is one, for the fact that it's using the same engine as the vios & the Nissan Cube is another.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    So far mga 12 na ang nakita ko nito sa roads for the past year or so..Reliability issues?I doubt about that..Medyo matibay ang vehicles ng Great Wall according sa mga taga Croatia.

I love my coolbear....yun nga lang, d ko pa masyadong nagagamit. Will b in manila agen next next week so out of town naman ako. Mag 3000km pa lang ata.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Great Wall coolbear passed the crashed rating test and got 4 out of 5 star.. Euro IV emmision and in terms of consumption fuel efficient xa talaga... equiped with crumple zone technology and side impact beam... Electrical of Great wall cars is BOSCH... good investment...

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Kung icocompare yong coolbear sa ibang boxy type na car, mas lamang ang coolbear.. kasi interms of features, loaded na xa.. di kagaya sa Soul ng kia, u have to pay more kung gusto mo ng inlay turning signals... nasa 1M plus... ehh ang coolbear.. ganda na ng features mura at matibay pa...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart Regis View Post
    Kung icocompare yong coolbear sa ibang boxy type na car, mas lamang ang coolbear.. kasi interms of features, loaded na xa.. di kagaya sa Soul ng kia, u have to pay more kung gusto mo ng inlay turning signals... nasa 1M plus... ehh ang coolbear.. ganda na ng features mura at matibay pa...
    Mura, yes BUT matibay ? How can you say that ?

5 years na ba coolbear dito ?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart Regis View Post
    So will you be offering the TS a discount on the Coolbear at your Great Wall dealership in North EDSA?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    cool bear looks like toyota Bb, do they share common parts w/ toyota? as they state that their products was licensure of Toyota? how true is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Greatwall Coolbear, is it a good buy?