New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    pasyalan ko nga 'yang sa macapagal... just to see what vehicles they carry and how competitive their prices are.
    Post infos ha... mukhang interesting talaga Dongfeng Oting. Papabili nlng ako ng grille ng Frontier Titanium and badges ng Xterra sa auntie ko sa US and Bam! meron nako Xterra. Sana TD27 diesel ang engine kahit NA plus manual tranny OK na, para dami pyesa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    hindi ko ulit napansin ang dongfeng when i passed by macapagal kanina.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Oddly, yesterday in MIAS, this is the 1st car, actually, Dongfeng is the 1st brand that I searched inside. Hahaha!

Coming face to face with the Xterra and A60 (Previous Bluebird Sylphy we never had), excited me so much. Those were the cars NMPI never had the balls to bring in here. The Oting ZNA is powered by a 3.2L Turbo CRDi (?) as said by the guy manning the Dongfeng area. Pop the hood and you'll see Dongfeng Nissan engraved on the engine cover. Which is brave of Dongfeng. The Oting ZNA will retail around 900-950K as per the representative of Dongfeng. No official pricing available yet.

It can easily be made to look like this (Nissan Paladin, ASIAN version of the Nissan Xterra)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I also check their booth yesterday. I think its 2.5L CRDI. It looks good and affordable but there's no yet automatic transmission.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

How much yan sir? meron ako nakita sa chery motors ung Tiggo na SUV nila.... nasa Php800K+.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Lee View Post
    I also check their booth yesterday. I think its 2.5L CRDI. It looks good and affordable but there's no yet automatic transmission.
    Based on what Nissan engine? Navarra CRDi VGT? Whoa! That would be nice. Dongfeng borrows engine and technology from Nissan. Actually a 2.7L from the Frontier Bravado/Urvan or the 3.2L from the F. Titanium seems nice already. Low maintenance.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mas mukhang may potential to sa patibayan like the Haima 7, pero sana mababa introductory price nila, like the Haima 7 which can be bought before at sub-800k range.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yup, to think successor ito ng Nissan Terrano. And we know, how durable the Nissan Terrano is.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Dong Feng in china assemble and joint ventures with Honda (for CRV, civic etc.), Kia, Citroen-Peugeot, Luxgen and Nissan. For trucks they JV with Universal Nissan and Volvo. They also make Cummins engine and Dana Axle. (based on Dongfeng Motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Based on what Nissan engine? Navarra CRDi VGT? Whoa! That would be nice. Dongfeng borrows engine and technology from Nissan. Actually a 2.7L from the Frontier Bravado/Urvan or the 3.2L from the F. Titanium seems nice already. Low maintenance.
    I think they produce new kind of engine for this car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12