New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Changan PH Set To Launch CS55 Plus: Rival To Ford Territory, Geely Coolray | CarGuide

Given the current tax structure of vehicles sourced from China, Changan Motor Philippines will likely bring in the 1.5-liter turbocharged version of the CS55 Plus. With its Blue Core NE series engine, it makes a healthy 185 horsepower and 300 Nm of torque. This is then mated to a 7-speed dual clutch driving the front wheels.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Looks good. with 5 years, 150K km warranty. Will it be good enough?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    May mall display nito sa Megamall. Saw it personally last night. Not sure lang kung hanggang kailan ang display nila doon.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Saw the TOTL variant in the flesh at Wheels, Inc in E. Rodriguez, QC (in the Mazda Soul Red color). This is definitely a looker (it looks even better in person than the launch photos) and the interior is, imho, better-looking than that of its competitors. There is ample space (my 6-foot co-worker was with me and he liked the head- and legroom) and there is a definite upmarket feel to it (no unnatural colors in the interior unlike its CS35 sibling)

I would have loved to test drive its claimed 180 hp and 300 Nm but traffic wasn't so good and I didn't have the time.

I heard there was a cash discount, btw, but the CS person could not confirm how much (it was at 100k last month daw).

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    New Changan PH distributor brings back CS55 Plus Luxe, lower SRP | Autoindustriya

Back when it was launched in 2022, the CS55 Plus Luxe had an introductory price of PHP 1.389 million; now it retails for PHP 1.310 million, and it appears to have not lost any of its impressive interior and exterior equipment.