New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I've read the thread about Edison Espinosa...I've known him when he was still an agent from Chev pasig. I can tell that it's his way of getting a client...giving such promises then after you've given your down payment, turning it down in the end. you have no choice but to go with it or refund your money.

In my case i chose to refund the full downpayment i've given, it took me 3 months to get the crossed check.

I wonder what happen to Juno Cars and Edison Espinosa as well...any update? the thread seems to be closed.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i've already sent my official statement early morning of April 15, 6:10am to be exact. right now, i'm still waiting for sir jedi to upload our statements.

madami na nga din nagtatanong sa akin, sending pm's, about the statements, but i also don't know any updates yet. I'll try to remind sir jedi again this afternoon, baka busy lang sha at nakalimutan na nya i-upload...

anyway, thanks for your concern...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i see.

as i back read the thread about it, if i'm on your shoes i would have file a law suit against them since it happened with the companies they handle, only shows that it was indeed their style.

nakakagigil talaga yan, ikaw na yung dehado e ikaw pa pinapalabas na masama. nangyari na sakin yan dati kaya alam ko kung ano ang feeling.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sir sminth the official statements were already uploaded by sir jedi. You can read it here http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...14#post1230114. It took him awhile kasi umalis pala sha, kaya pasensya na. salamat din po sa concern. God bless you sir!

Sir jedi, if you can read this, my apologies for making another comment on their statement. I promised that I will put an end to this matter but I can’t help but answer back to them because of the following:

(1) They never admit anything about my complaint. It was only emphasized in their statement that they are very reputable company. I don’t care what awards they have achieved, the point is, their companies caused us a lot of trouble and sleepless nights.

(2) They have raised another issue which is the date of issuance of the check. I started the thread Dec. 24, 2008 at 10:49am. As early as 8:00am of that day, I’m already contacting Mr. Raul Evangelista about our refund, he said that the check was already there but when I called to his office, his staff denied its availability. I’ve called 3 times, ginawa akong ping pong na halos makipag-away pa sakin ang staff nya. That’s the time I decided to post at tsikot.com. lokohan na kasi ang nangyayari, kaya naisip kong mag-warn sa readers ng forum.

Mr. Evangelista, alam mo kung anong oras na naissue ang checke, alam mo rin na 8:00pm ko na nakuha ito sa agent mo. So you don’t have any reason to be surprise. I still have a copy of my phone bills showing that I was calling you until 2pm of Dec. 24 only to follow up my refund!

How pathetic that the person who made the Juno Cars’ official statement was one of the persons that I also complain with. Anyway, I will no longer waste my time on him since I’ve already talked to him before. He already admit at that time na mali ang ginawa ng mga tao nya at expect daw namin na bibigyan nya ng disciplinary action ang mga ito, sya na raw ang humihingi ng pasensya rito. Quite confusing na biglang nag-iba ang statements nya. But the bottomline is 2 companies with the same manager (Mr. Evangelista) exercising the same style of making sales…sino pa nga ba ang may utos nyan?

Mr. jpc55 is asking for an apology on his personal message to me, hoping that they could still make up and have another transaction with us, yet ganito ang isusulat nila sa kanilang official statement. Weird!

Sorry po talaga sir jedi, ayaw ko na sana magcomment but they had raised some issues that I must answer for the sake of clarifying my side to all readers of this forum.

Again, I thank you for standing in the middle and giving such importance to this matter. More power tsikot.com!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sir maimaicomp thank you for the inputs.

i hope this will never happen again to all our future dealings.

we all have a lot of lessons learned from it!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    this makes me feel quite interested to watch over this issue. kasi parang for how many years(or times) na nanggaganyan sila sa iba't ibang tao, parang ngayon lang magkakaroon ng isang nararapat na justice for their customers. well maybe its just me, pero gusto kong subaybayan tong issue na to. best of luck

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Nung pumipili ako ng car na bibilhin last feb, I was considering Chevrolet Aveo. Then nakita ko tong thread na to. Suffice to say, I crossed aveo out of my list after that..

Mahirap kasi, the price of a car is such that you are forced to maintain a relationship with the dealer you bought it from. Tapos ung mga tao na makakausap mo ganun. Wag na lang di ba?

Kaya mazda din nabili ko kasi ok kami nung SA saka nung dealership mismo. Ok sila kausap. Di katulad nung ibang brands na mas gusto ko sana kaso halos di namamansin. Parang utang na loob mo pa bumili sa kanila.. :heh:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    this makes me feel quite interested to watch over this issue. kasi parang for how many years(or times) na nanggaganyan sila sa iba't ibang tao, parang ngayon lang magkakaroon ng isang nararapat na justice for their customers. well maybe its just me, pero gusto kong subaybayan tong issue na to. best of luck
    sir Burai, we have the same sentiment. gusto ko rin tong subaybayan, sadly closed na ung thread nya. sayang.

ano kaya mangyayari sa Juno cars? sa manager? at ano na kaya nangyari kay edison espinosa, nakahanap ka rin ng katapat! back to pagiging agent kaya sha?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it was only closed for the mean time (if my memory serves me right) and not totally. parang cool down lang muna habang pina process pa. it would only be/should be totally closed lang pag those said matters there are settled na :dog: kung ang reason (why that person is fired) ay kasama pagnagaapply or hinahanap/itatanong sa kanya pag naghahanap na siya ng ibang mapapasukan, i think mahihirapan naman din yung tao. unless he learns to cheat/lie again sa interview pagnagaapply..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RAUL EVANGELISTA sounds familiar..........sya din siguro yung RAUL EVANGELISTA na nakilala ko dati sa TOYOTA QUEZON AVE Sales Manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What's the update on Juno Cars?