New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    They wont ask for a resale value but they have a resale value at the back of their minds for later disposal. Kaya nga sila maghaggle to the max eh.
    I believe that is your own opinion, I for myself don't care for resale value.

The point here is saying "Time to ditch Chevrolet" is just plain hate to the brand
    I own a Mitsubishi and Suzuki before and looking a new replacement (Dmax or Colorado) but brand name won't stop me from buying what I love.
    You'll only think of resale value if you intend to sell it after a couple of years but if you love your car and run it to the ground, you won't care about resale value at all.

if you care more about resale value, buying second hand would be better than buying a brand new as it wont depreciate much compare to a brand new

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post

The point here is saying "Time to ditch Chevrolet" is just plain hate to the brand
    I own a Mitsubishi and Suzuki before and looking a new replacement (Dmax or Colorado) but brand name won't stop me from buying what I love.
    You'll only think of resale value if you intend to sell it after a couple of years but if you love your car and run it to the ground, you won't care about resale value at all.

if you care more about resale value, buying second hand would be better than buying a brand new as it wont depreciate much compare to a brand new
    If you want to buy a Chevrolet, go ahead, it's your money.

But the majority of forumers here are wary to trust the brand, and with good reason. You don't have to convince them to agree with your choice.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you want to buy a Chevrolet, go ahead, it's your money.

But the majority of forumers here are wary to trust the brand, and with good reason. You don't have to convince them to agree with your choice.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    I am not convincing anybody nor asking someone to buy chevrolet, I am stating that this thread is just a hate thread to the brand and should be closed.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Bili ka. Convince yourself. Mukha ka ng fanboy.

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Btw, wala sinabi against per se sa chevrolet ang issue, to take a look at it, more on sa kung bibili ka pa ba ng product na walang assurance ang aftersales dahil sa pagshutdown ng planta at pagdiscontinue ng production. Chevrolet lang nagkataon ang na sample dahil ito ang napapanahon.

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pctechphcom View Post

di ka pa pala nakapag-own ng Chevy eh sows. pamilya ko nga one of the happiest days of our lives was when somebody bought our Chevy. take note bagsak na resale value noon, from 1.3M to 300K in 3 years. per 1 year after pa nabenta. so 4 years total na sa min.

never again.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Btw, wala sinabi against per se sa chevrolet ang issue, to take a look at it, more on sa kung bibili ka pa ba ng product na walang assurance ang aftersales dahil sa pagshutdown ng planta at pagdiscontinue ng production. Chevrolet lang nagkataon ang na sample dahil ito ang napapanahon.
    So far the news is GM will reduce its investment in Thailand, not shutdown its operations.
    GM will most likely try to keep volume sellers like the Colorado and Trailblazer alive&competitive, these are also exported to Australia and New Zealand as Holdens.
    Last edited by AG4; April 25th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Naalala ko yung Daewoo Racer, mid-90's. Dami rin naengganyo bumili nun. Then Daewoo Motors went belly up, and owners were left in the cold. Owners had to be resourceful in the maintenance and general upkeep of their beloved vehicles. Some were more resourceful than others. Survival of the most resourceful and labanan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Naalala ko yung Daewoo Racer, mid-90's. Dami rin naengganyo bumili nun. Then Daewoo Motors went belly up, and owners were left in the cold. Owners had to be resourceful in the maintenance and general upkeep of their beloved vehicles. Some were more resourceful than others. Survival of the most resourceful and labanan.
    Naalala ko rin ito, siguro from 1994 ata yung bumili rin classmate ko ng ganito, ginawa pa atang taxi yung isang unit nila. Mura ba yung daewoo racer?

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    di ka pa pala nakapag-own ng Chevy eh sows. pamilya ko nga one of the happiest days of our lives was when somebody bought our Chevy. take note bagsak na resale value noon, from 1.3M to 300K in 3 years. per 1 year after pa nabenta. so 4 years total na sa min.

never again.
    i guess kotse binili mo =) if you want high resale value you should go for a pickup truck or suv or anything useful to business like l300 dahil mas mabilis mag depreciate ang kotse

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast