New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    My family is thinking of purchasing a captiva for the price nowadays and the diesel variant for a compact SUV. I just want to know the community's reaction to the vehicle as well as the after sales service (including availability of chevy parts). Hopefully someone can enlighten me regarding this as purchasing a vehicle is a big big investment. Thanks and God bless

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    nice vehicle

tccci is better in after sales service(chevy franchise you should ignore- alabang(all laus group)-greenhills-)

parts- captiva is a rare breed, 4x4 awd is us made the 4x2 is thai made- parts is scarce since you would be one of the few to own one.

only con for me is - it doesn't have an aircon in the middle row (bad for a 7 seater wannabe)

it's a capable suv- this or the xtrail- but if fuel consumption is on your mind go for the chevy diesel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

nice vehicle

tccci is better in after sales service(chevy franchise you should ignore- alabang(all laus group)-greenhills-)

parts- captiva is a rare breed, 4x4 awd is us made the 4x2 is thai made- parts is scarce since you would be one of the few to own one.

only con for me is - it doesn't have an aircon in the middle row (bad for a 7 seater wannabe)

it's a capable suv- this or the xtrail- but if fuel consumption is on your mind go for the chevy diesel