New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi guys,

Where can I buy parts for our 2001 Chevy Zafira. I already called one of the authorized dealers but I get the impression that they source their Zafira parts from another supplier. Syempre, may patong na 'to.

Is there an independent supplier of Chevy/Opel parts in Manila?

Thanks!

Manolet

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by manolet01 View Post
    Hi guys,

Where can I buy parts for our 2001 Chevy Zafira. I already called one of the authorized dealers but I get the impression that they source their Zafira parts from another supplier. Syempre, may patong na 'to.

Is there an independent supplier of Chevy/Opel parts in Manila?

Thanks!

Manolet
    Yes, Thunder Automotive Supplyon Quezon Ave Araneta Ave I hear supplies the casa for Opel,Zafira, Optra and other old model parts. You can also go to Olympia Auto Supply on Araneta Ave, also try Fronte Motors on a side street off Banawe St. QC.If you frequent the internet, or Virra Mall, you can get special parts by order from The Parts Co., google it, they have parts on display at 3rd Floor, TwinCell shop, look for Cecile. WIth the above, you will find most of the parts you need for typical maintainance, for body parts,even small hard to find pieces, The Parts Co. is quite good at importing from abroad.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    you can try this shop for parts.

THUNDER AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
    1026 G. MASANGKAY ST., MANILA
    2447701 * 2447705 * 2446529

212 QUEZON AVE COR ARANETA AVE., QUEZON CITY
    7329358 * 7426218

they carry extensive inventory of ORIGINAL parts for GM, FORD, OPEL and CHRYSLER. BMW din pero limited pa

Spare parts for Chevy Zafira