New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Am planning to buy on April ng Cruze LS manual.. According sa one of the SA I've talked is that April pa daw or MAy ang labas ng Manual with at least 30K price increase to all variants? Nag upgrade ba ang Chevy kaya sila magtataas? Anu ba yung mga dinagdag and sana makakuha ako ng SA na ayos since medyo strict ang budget ko but too eager to purchase one.. hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cliphton15 View Post
    Am planning to buy on April ng Cruze LS manual.. According sa one of the SA I've talked is that April pa daw or MAy ang labas ng Manual with at least 30K price increase to all variants? Nag upgrade ba ang Chevy kaya sila magtataas? Anu ba yung mga dinagdag and sana makakuha ako ng SA na ayos since medyo strict ang budget ko but too eager to purchase one.. hehe

I would guess, the price increase is due to the unexpected rapid increase in costs of raw materials, etc which leads to rapid economic inflation.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Bro, will it help if you will make a deposit first to hold the old price? Just a thought.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Keep shopping around for the best deals among Chevy dealerships. Sometimes what one dealership offers..the other doesn't, and what one doesn't the other offers.

I wouldn't make any solid promises with any sales agents until you've got the best deal you can possibly get. goodluck with your purchase

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cliphton15 View Post
    HI. i wanted to get a manual version of the LS also but i was told it won't be available till MAY.. it started with MARCH daw but finally i was told MAY. so i got an automatic and i am very happy with it. i talked to a bunch of people even some of their heads on when the definite date of arrival for the manual will be so expect t to come in MAY and not april.
    canvass around with the dealerships and get the best deal. you might want to ask the other tsikoters here cause some of them got really good deals compared to what i got. i don't think they'll raise the price just yet cause their price now is what's making them competitive.

Chevy Cruze recommendation