New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From the Car and Driver magazine SEMA coverage

Chevrolet Aveo Xtreme
    To inject a little bit of chopper attitude into the kid-on-a-Schwinn cute Aveo, Chevrolet took this one into the plastic studio and wrapped it in a full body kit, which includes a new front fascia, fat fender extensions and rocker treatments, those not-quite-functional rear quarter scoops, and, of course, a spoiler. Seventeen-inch aluminum wheels finish off the exterior. Underhood, the 1.6-liter remains stock other than a cat-back exhaust system. Inside, though, you’ll find a fully customized black leather interior and an audio/video entertainment system.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Sephia Red Devil

Looks will get some of the ladies, but serious street cred comes only with performance. Strauss Haus stuffed a cold-air intake by Alpine Development under the hood of this Kia to corral more air, and then plumbed it to a Magnusson supercharger. This blown Kia four-cylinder then exhales through an exhaust by Cone Engineering. Goodyear rubber mounted on TSW wheels get the blown ponies to the floor, and Eibach bits in the undergoodies give the Kia a distinct squat. Kia’s Stage II body kit is set off by PIAA driving lights, Putco grille inserts, and ground effects by Bushwacker. Dunk it all in custom House of Kolor “Daredevil Red” and you’re done on the outside. Classic Soft Trim leather seats surrounded by Spectrum Industries trim position occupants to enjoy the Kia’s additional power or the Kenwood audio/video system. Plus, the driver gets to stare at Century Industries gauges and work a set of pedals and shift knob from Momo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Spectra5 Firestorm

As part of “The Spectra Experience,” Kia’s most concentrated SEMA effort yet, Kia Motors America brought out six Spectras and Spectra5’s, including the Spectra5 Firestorm by FMS. Custom House of Kolor “Firestorm Orange” paint and graphics cover a Kia stage II body kit with FMS ground effects that—thanks to a lowered suspension from Eibach—hunkers low over Konig wheels dunked in Toyo tires. Driver and passenger distraction is handled by a Starex video system, while custom leather seating from Classic Soft Trim ensures everybody is comfortable. Forrest Automotive interior trim means the inside of this Kia looks as radical as those mesh grilles. And if you can convince your passengers to turn off the video system, everybody can listen to a meaner-sounding Kia exhaling through an exhaust by Apex Integration and XS Engineering.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nice, hehehe.

Pero wala pa ring tatalo sa MTV's Pimp My Ride. :lol:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    siyempre... parang nahihilig nga ako sa mga SUVs na may chrome wheels lately eh, wala lang pambili... hindi naman pwede gawin pangpimp my ride yun mga binebenta...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Honga, uso na chrome wheels ngayon. Crosswind pa lang, dami ko na nakikita.

Dahil ala din akong pambili, gamitan ko na lang kaya ng aluminum foil, herherher.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i like it! hehehe... pero hindi pwede yan dito. magagasgasan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Sephia is pretty cool... dig the weird tailpipes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ganda naman ng mga yan...heheh..:D :D Lalo na yung kia..hehe..:D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sorry to bring up this thread uli..hehe yung aveo looks like a fit dynamite..especially the body kit..if only car manufacturer's have this as an option to the cars they're selling now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pimped-out Chevrolet Aveo [and others]