New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Friends,

I am in need of your advise and wisdom, my wife drives our optra and I've given up having repairs sa casa. The problems are piling up and I recently discovered that I could search for a forum for help. Gladly I found this... i have a few questions:

1) Non-casa services, can anyone suggest a place or a person who could fix/maintain my optra '04 ls besides casa. I I already browsed other post I came up with 2 Wilson and a Jonathan who owns a shop

2) Does anyone have experience with them? care to share?

3) Other than Thunder Automotive are there other shops with available Chevy parts? if in banawe can you include the name? if possible contact details.

Your inputs would be greatly appreciated and would be a big help to my pockets.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Try to contact J. Brothers Motor Service, 42 Capt. H. Javier St., Oranbo, Pasig City, near ULTRA. Telephone number 671-5313, 671-52-84, contact person Eng'r. Mario Nara, General Manager. They have qualified and experienced service staff to handle servicing of various car brands and complete service equipments.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    thanks so much! will try to contact them!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Have you ever tried thunder? What is your feedback regarding thunder?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Not yet bro, will try this weekend. Ill post my experience if I go there

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    any rpair or mechanic in the south area? cvite, laspinas, alabang, paranaque area? for chevy cars?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Orion

Wait namin ang feedback mo sa thunder ha? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    sori mga sirs, di ako nakapunta this weekend. Will post feedback asap.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thunder only sells parts for chevy...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thunder sells parts for Chevy, Ford and other American cars. They dont repair but can refer you to mechanics.

In Banawe, try Fronte, Multi Motors or Mazford. They sometimes have parts for Chevys.

If you need a Chevy mechanic, try calling Mario 0918-7801507. He used to work for a GM casa but has since left and does home service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Non-casa repairshop OPTRA'04 LS