New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Mitsubishi should probably be credited for the new Aveo's shark nose styling.
    to be exact, the current lancer's pre face-lifted grille where the mouth/grille is divided

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    noong nakita ko yan sa pims akala ko 2 doors, yung rear passenger door handle nilagay katabi ng window glass.
    The hidden rear door handle design looks interesting, but it makes the glass area smaller.

This design was made popular by Alfa Romeo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    mukhang may pantapat na agad sa ford fiesta?anyway,magkakaalaman na lang yan sa price at spec's...,parang mahirap pumili ngayon sa sub-compact segment;

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Familiar about the new interior?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    wow ang ganda kailan naman kaya lalabas to sa market ng chevy Philippines?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ganda ng front. mas maganda siguro ang dating sa Sedan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    positive about aveo... class ang interior, considering mura lang sya... at ang body makapal... sedan looks like an upgraded beetle... over all review sa aveo... i still recommend this car... they say chevy got high maintenance... lahat naman ng car ganun... mababa naman din parts allmost same with toyota.. if you are planning to buy one... no regrets chevy soars high in performance and quality...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcar View Post
    positive about aveo... class ang interior, considering mura lang sya... at ang body makapal... sedan looks like an upgraded beetle... over all review sa aveo... i still recommend this car...
    Are you talking about the outgoing model (2008/09 Aveo) with the Audi-like shield grill?
    The facelifted 2008/09 Aveo hatchback is supposedly safer than the pre-facelift Aveo, but not a lot of people like its styling.

If there would be an Aveo worth considering, it might be this one.

About the safety of the older Aveo models....
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcar View Post
    at ang body makapal
    The pre-facelift Aveo hatchback got a 3-star crash test rating because the body structure/ passenger safety cell got deformed during crash testing. The Aveo sedan got an even lower crash rating of 2 stars strike through.
    The Chevrolet Aveo was singled out by Euro NCAP for the unacceptably high
    risk of life-threatening injury to the driver's chest, which was
    highlighted by the frontal test. As a result, the car's final star was
    struck through.
    - Euro NCAP

But the all-new Aveo should be a much better and safer car than the current one. I believe they also had input from other branches of GM when the new Aveo was developed.
    Last edited by AG4; September 19th, 2010 at 05:31 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aeo62000 View Post
    I'm very sorry to tell youu that I'm not satisfied with my aveo 1.4 sedan performance. Besides it has too many problems like its alternator, radiator, aircon and even the electrical wirings huh. I pity myself buying an aveo. ya maintenance wise not a drivers friendly.

Parang ganito rin ang problem ng 2009 Aveo ko.......after 3 months palit alternator na ako. tapos iyong aircon may ibang amoy after a while. and ang brake light ko laging sira. hay!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    3months and sira ang alternator, that's worse than a chinese car

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
New Chevrolet Aveo