New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi guys I just need some comments and help.

I was about to reserve chevy cruze on Tuesday and gave the down payment upon the arrival of car maybe 2 weeks from now. Due to some negative feedback I have read regarding some fraudulent act of the Sales Agents I want a concrete knowledge on how to handle papers, requirements etc. I don't give my full trust of course please need some advise guys. First time to buy brand new car.
    TIA![SIZE=3]
    How many times do we miss God's blessings because they are not
    packaged as we expected?
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cliphton15 View Post
    Hi guys I just need some comments and help.

I was about to reserve chevy cruze on Tuesday and gave the down payment upon the arrival of car maybe 2 weeks from now. Due to some negative feedback I have read regarding some fraudulent act of the Sales Agents I want a concrete knowledge on how to handle papers, requirements etc. I don't give my full trust of course please need some advise guys. First time to buy brand new car.
    TIA![SIZE=3]
    How many times do we miss God's blessings because they are not
    packaged as we expected?
    [/SIZE]
    It is safe to purchase from dealerships. Usually meron dyan check and balance. so wala fraudulent acts dyan.

One thing that can be fraudulent is mga freebies promised. If that is the case, have everything in writing. And all payments must have an official receipt and the receipt indicates the purpose of that payment.

All money should go to the cashier and O.R. issued by the cashier. If you paying cash, as in liquid cash, make sure you are there at the cashier. If paying managers check or personal check, its okay not to be at the cashier, but make sure you have the original copy of the O.R.

Please prepare to sign a lot of documents, give them a copy of id's and other requirements, especially if bank financing.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    It is safe to purchase from dealerships. Usually meron dyan check and balance. so wala fraudulent acts dyan.

One thing that can be fraudulent is mga freebies promised. If that is the case, have everything in writing. And all payments must have an official receipt and the receipt indicates the purpose of that payment.

All money should go to the cashier and O.R. issued by the cashier. If you paying cash, as in liquid cash, make sure you are there at the cashier. If paying managers check or personal check, its okay not to be at the cashier, but make sure you have the original copy of the O.R.

Please prepare to sign a lot of documents, give them a copy of id's and other requirements, especially if bank financing.
    Sir thanks for this. this is noted

Needs advice upon purchasing my chevy cruze