New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    A week ago, our dealer, which is Chev Alabang had offered us a work-around solution to have a backing/reverse camera installed on our TB LTZ 2014 by installing their own camera. They will also replace my OEM interior rear view mirror with their own that comes with a small LCD screen. Total cost 18k. According to them, original warranty will not be affected.

I really hate this. In other countries, they already have the reverse camera and GPS on their MyLink system. Till now, for the Philippine market, still none. :boo:
    2015 pa daw see the link below

BringGo App Philippines: To be released on 2015 | Bryan Veloso

other option you can buy this ->Car Video Interface for Chevrolet, Opel, Buick, Holden with MyLink System
    Last edited by nap123; December 31st, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thats a rip-off at 18k just for the camera and the mirror. just change the whole mylink system for that price. I just dont know if the other car functions you adjust in mylink will be available if the head unit is changed.

It is also odd that the camera is already available on other units in the country that are on my link... so what is so hard about using those same cameras...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Just got my LTZ with backup rear mirror mas okay siya makita yung video sa rear mirror kaysa sa mylink headunit kasi I have also another car with 2 din HU backup camera kaya lang titingin kapa sa head unit unlike kung sa rear mirror na lalabas yung video. Syanga pala naisama ko sa discount yung rear camera sa LTZ maliban pa sa 40K cash discount ko. Regarding Mylink naman okay yung headunit nya in terms of clarity ng sound okay din ang USB inteface and vehicle settings like alarm, light etc. Ang may gawa pala ng MYLINK ay LG. You can search sa youtube search MYLINK LG.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    That rear view mirror with monitor and reverse camera can be bought from Aliexpress (and also Amazon) for around Php9,000 with free shipping to Manila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    A week ago, our dealer, which is Chev Alabang had offered us a work-around solution to have a backing/reverse camera installed on our TB LTZ 2014 by installing their own camera. They will also replace my OEM interior rear view mirror with their own that comes with a small LCD screen. Total cost 18k. According to them, original warranty will not be affected.

I really hate this. In other countries, they already have the reverse camera and GPS on their MyLink system. Till now, for the Philippine market, still none. :boo:
    Hi sir, please do shop around. I got my ltz with tons of freebies. And the rear view cam package was included..

But if you're to add it after the unit has been released, afaik the rear view cam and mirror would go for 5-6k..

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Forums
    Last edited by bougartt; January 21st, 2015 at 01:23 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hello,

Which Chev dealer is offering this 5-6k rear view cam and mirror? If that's the case, I might go with them instead.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Do you know what file types mylink accepts for movies

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    .avi worked

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Are there specific resolution does it accepts

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Where's the USB port of MyLink in the TB LTZ? Or is there none?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast