New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    diba subaru is also distributed/marketed by GM? ok na rin yun!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sorry sir hotshots..and thank you for forewarning tsikoters like me..i'll etch it deep into my memory from hereon..
    Last edited by 2004lynxghia; April 13th, 2005 at 04:06 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Don't expect GM Philippines to act on anything.

They'll hide behind lawyers and silence. They'll just tell you to sue their manufacturer as they're simply a reseller.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    2004lynxghia, no prob, good for you not to buy an optra, coz im sure lots of people are complaining about their optra, i regretted that i choose the optra from the civic with only 30k difference

pink_cadillac, yup! that's so true! all they could tell me is to complain it to manila GM, but still nothing happen, how i hope the lemon law would be passed

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my former boss has an optra... so far so good daw...

IMO... lemon unit lang talaga yan...

wala pa kasing law for lemon units... kahit naman toyota nagkaganyan (yung nagpost dito nung nag sludge ang rav4 niya)... yung executive namin before naka cefiro, lemon din ung engine (nag change engine sya), wala rin ginawa ang nissan.

mahirap kasi sabihin na lahat ng optra ay pangit na just because of one incident

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Dami nga din ako nadidinig about GM cars, venture din daw ganyan...lemon nga siguro pero the chances of getting a lemon in GM is like 50-50 (lemon pa ba tawag doon or poor quality lang talaga?) while siguro the chances of getting a lemon in other brands siguro 1 is to 1000? hehehe....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too heard a lot of horror stories sa GM. and OPEL na din!
    ill definetly stay away from those brand. Am sure the optra will have a poor resale value just like the opel vectra

We can say that buying a GM optra is more risky compared to buying the top four jap brand Toyota, Nissan, Mitsu and honda

But for me ill buy the MAZDA! hehehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    plus i dont find the OPTRA a beautiful car. A picantot is more striking in the eye!

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    buti na lang naibenta mo na ang optra mo hotshots... but still it would be somebody's headache....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Vehicles are lemon, the service is worse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
my lemon optra