Jan 2011
    What mods did you do to your Cruze?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeR911 View Post
    What mods did you do to your Cruze?
    Mga simpleng mods lang muna:

1. chrome side mirrors
    2. chrome trunk lid (full assembly with lights)
    3. protective mesh for the front grill
    4. DIYed seat covers

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *marlboro2000- hi! i'll be buying a new cruze any time soon. i just wished that the manual variant for the LS was available. anyways is the protective mesh for the front grille important? where did you purchase it? thanks..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC Cruze View Post
    *marlboro2000- hi! i'll be buying a new cruze any time soon. i just wished that the manual variant for the LS was available. anyways is the protective mesh for the front grille important? where did you purchase it? thanks..
    I made it myself (the protective mesh) cuz my condenser was hit by a stone at speed of 150KPH along SLEX. Because of the impact, the stoned damaged the condenser and it has to be replaced. It's one of those incident na medyo one-of-a-kind that is why I installed the protective mesh para di na maulit.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    I made it myself (the protective mesh) cuz my condenser was hit by a stone at speed of 150KPH along SLEX. Because of the impact, the stoned damaged the condenser and it has to be replaced. It's one of those incident na medyo one-of-a-kind that is why I installed the protective mesh para di na maulit.
    Ah ok... that's a good idea. by any chance do you have any more that you're selling?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ah ok... that's a good idea. by any chance do you have any more that you're selling?
    I still have 1 left, if you like we can do a DIY session to install it...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marlboro2000 View Post
    I still have 1 left, if you like we can do a DIY session to install it...
    really? hmm.. i might get the cruze sometime this week. i'm deciding between the L or LS variant. I want the L bec of the manual tranny. what do you suggest?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    LS also has a manual tranny. and automatic tranny w/ manumatic.
    join http://www.facebook.com/al.jumrani#!...497060902&ap=1 our cruze fb page
    i'd suggest going for the LS if the budget permits it

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    LS also has a manual tranny. and automatic tranny w/ manumatic.
    join http://www.facebook.com/al.jumrani#!/home.php?sk=group_163018497060902&ap=1 our cruze fb page
    i'd suggest going for the LS if the budget permits it
    thank you sir for your advice. the problem is there is no manual available for the LS until may daw. the only manual available now is for the L. the engine is the same naman and i can have the fog lamps installed upfront. it also says in the brochure that the rear brakes are not disc so it's probably drum which i don't think will be a big problem. what i like about the L also is that the side trimmings in the interior is leather as well not that fabric they use in the LS..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    thank you sir for your advice. the problem is there is no manual available for the LS until may daw. the only manual available now is for the L. the engine is the same naman and i can have the fog lamps installed upfront. it also says in the brochure that the rear brakes are not disc so it's probably drum which i don't think will be a big problem. what i like about the L also is that the side trimmings in the interior is leather as well not that fabric they use in the LS..
    check if the promo for free ipad or ipod is still on for L variant.....

Mods of your Cruze