New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    That's hot! how much?
    mahal eh. near 70k if packaged with toyo tires.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    okay i've narrowed the choices down to these two. which one is better? or should i w8 for other upcoming designs in the future??? btw, i havent checked DKC tire center in cubao. do they have many wheels with 108 pcd???

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shih_13 View Post
    okay i've narrowed the choices down to these two. which one is better? or should i w8 for other upcoming designs in the future??? btw, i havent checked DKC tire center in cubao. do they have many wheels with 108 pcd???

Please don't but the first design. 2nd one would look really good in 19s, not sure lang baka bitin tignan in 18"

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Bottomline is your happy with your choice, our comments are just our opinion. It boils down to what you want your Cruze to look like. Ang dami kasi pwede itsura.

Here are some more designs.

meron pa eto cap to cover the lugs.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Bottomline is your happy with your choice, our comments are just our opinion. It boils down to what you want your Cruze to look like. Ang dami kasi pwede itsura.

Here are some more designs.

meron pa eto cap to cover the lugs.
    i rily lyk dis design. whre can u find this?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    just went to dkc tire center in cubao. this is what they've got in pcd 108.

concept one

though there is a PROBLEM. they say that pcd 108, d daw sakto sa gitna ng butas ung mga tornilyo. alanganin daw pag pnatakbo ng mabilis around 120km/h. is this true??? pag gnun kc it will be difficult, VERY DIFFICULT to find rims.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004

concept one

though there is a PROBLEM. they say that pcd 108, d daw sakto sa gitna ng butas ung mga tornilyo. alanganin daw pag pnatakbo ng mabilis around 120km/h. is this true??? pag gnun kc it will be difficult, VERY DIFFICULT to find rims.
    this rims hindi ko gusto... it's plain. IMO.

105 PCD ang cruze, but hirap talaga mahanap, but chevy dealers sell 108 PCD. Please visit this link.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...48&topic=15358

i rily lyk dis design. whre can u find this?
    thos are
    Touren TR2 (5x108 R18) can be found at Chevrolet dealership.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004

concept one

This one looks much better than all your other choices. I'm not really a fan of those rims you posted earlier with black painted spokes and other very cheesy designs.

Doesn't this look really awesome?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ok i had pcd 105 wheels fitted on my cruze. i have to say. 2too pala na alanganin pag 108 ang kinabit. napansin ko pag 105 saktong sakto ung fit. firm na firm. compared sa 108, mdyo maalog.

btw, should i trade in my stock wheels??? halos lahat kukunin lng ng 10k. prng lugi since bagong bago pa.

or maybe meron bang shop n bmbli ng wheels for higher price na indi kylngan mag trade in?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    that one is from GTD banawe. baka un na kukunin ko hehehe. btw, which wheels did they show u for cruze???
    Thanks! av8or5 is right the final decision should be up to you. To each his own bro! Have you decided which ones you'll get? DUB didn't have any good designs when I went so I didn't bother to take any pics.hehe.. The casa has some nice designs but it's 31,500 each multiply by 4 wheels!!! Yokohamas for the tires. They use PCD 108. So better/cheaper to buy sa labas.

Cruze Rims