New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sir ang gaganda naman nyan!magkano pala isang set sir?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC01 View Post
    Sir ang gaganda naman nyan!magkano pala isang set sir?
    around 50k per set hehe. 60k+ if japan tires.

prng trip ko ung pdw na wheels hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shih_13 View Post
    around 50k per set hehe. 60k+ if japan tires.

prng trip ko ung pdw na wheels hehehe.
    saang shop ito available? thanks in advance!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeLSMT View Post
    saang shop ito available? thanks in advance!
    for the 4 wheels n nkakabit sa kotse, sa dub unlimited. the two enzo wheels sa CTS chrome depot, tapat ng dub unlimited. both nasa west ave.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    yung 1st kasi, parang mas bagay sa mga bigger trucks/suv's, parang sayo bro av8or5.
    Sir. You have a point. Mahilig lang kasi ako sa black and silver motif.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    how bout this?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    how bout this?

I like this sir.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    how bout this guys???

btw, are nankang tires good?
    shih_13, don't really like the first 3 you chose hehe. the 4th and 5th are ok. more on touring design yung 5th. did you see those at WEST ave? the owner quoted me 60k with nankang tires 230/40/18s or add 9k more for dunlop 225/45/18s. nankang is an indo brand i think and he says it's matibay. sunny are china tires but then again isn't everything made in china? if it's in your budget to spend more for a brand name tire then why not diba? then again mapupudpud lang ang tire e and you'll just have to change it eventually.
    i like the design of this one pictured here. may i ask where you saw this one and how much? is it pcd 105 or 108. yung ENZO specifically for cruze yun e pcd 105.
    i went to the DUB across the street they didnt show me the same wheels they showed you..maybe it's new stock? they have 20s there for our cruze but it's more than 100k!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    how bout this?

That's hot! how much?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC Cruze View Post
    shih_13, don't really like the first 3 you chose hehe. the 4th and 5th are ok. more on touring design yung 5th. did you see those at WEST ave? the owner quoted me 60k with nankang tires 230/40/18s or add 9k more for dunlop 225/45/18s. nankang is an indo brand i think and he says it's matibay. sunny are china tires but then again isn't everything made in china? if it's in your budget to spend more for a brand name tire then why not diba? then again mapupudpud lang ang tire e and you'll just have to change it eventually.
    i like the design of this one pictured here. may i ask where you saw this one and how much? is it pcd 105 or 108. yung ENZO specifically for cruze yun e pcd 105.
    i went to the DUB across the street they didnt show me the same wheels they showed you..maybe it's new stock? they have 20s there for our cruze but it's more than 100k!!

that one is from GTD banawe. baka un na kukunin ko hehehe. btw, which wheels did they show u for cruze???

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Cruze Rims