New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dndk2007 View Post
    why, ano problema ng captiva mo? yung captiva ko ay mario maintain na. hindi na casa.

wala naman, sir. patapos na kasi warranty kaya i was looking for an alternative sa casa para sa pms.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    dndk2007,

magakano usual pms like oil change kay mario? meron na rin ba siya engine oils and filters? pwede rin ba ako magdala sarili ko gamit?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    pede ka magdala or pede ikaw bumili, no problem yun. si Mario kase, komo
    dati siya sa Chevy, me mga prescribe motor oils siya na brands. Ang gamit
    ko na prescribe niya na yun din ang gamit sa Riyadh, Saudi ay yung ENOC
    motor oil brand.

Pag-nagpa PMS ka depende sayo kung like mo palitan yung standard protocol.
    Ang gawa ko ay as per recommendation ni Mario. Kung sabi niya oil+filter lang
    then yun lang kami.

Yung last ko Php2400 kasama na langis at filter. Makikita mo pa niya i-drain
    at sure ka na bago ang langis mo. 32k+ na mileage ng captiva ko...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ano exact address or landmarks sa shop ni mang mario? ano namr ng shop? for 80K pms na captiva ko. balak ko kay mang mario pagawa. Need to see din pala sa amnual ano gagawin sa 80k pms. Do you know magkano ang labor niya? meron na ba siya dun oil and filters?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    mga sirs, sino may manual ng pms ng captiva?

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    yes. dats right. ganun din sakin dati. he keeps on texting. ako naman e di keep on answering lang tutal good to go naman
    ang takbo.

what i find with that follow-up style of Mario was that, pagnakita niya na medyo oldies na yung chevy mo, me mga other
    possible trouble pa na maaring mangyari but not dun sa kagagawa niya, kundi sa ibang parte ng sasakyan. syempre, komo dating
    taga chevy projected pa niya yung ibang pedeng masira o palitin base sa tinakbo ng kotse.

nga pala, yung compressor ang nagpamahal, nasa 13.5-14.5k ang bago nyan SANDEN brand ata yun. sa casa, yung stock na
    sinasabi ng casa 24k more or less. eh pagnagpalit ng compressor baba lahat to check baka me leaks. tapos down din ang freon.
    eh yung freon pag bago nasa 900p din. so pag sinuma mo, sa tingin mo mahal pa ba singil ni Mario?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by muchobagito View Post
    mga sirs, sino may manual ng pms ng captiva?

thanks!
    Nakita ko ito sa internet while also searching for my captiva...

Engine Oil Scheduled Maintenance

[SIZE=2]General Motors vehicles may be fitted with either an Oil Life Monitoring System, a Fixed Oil Change Indicator System or no indicator. For vehicles fitted with an Engine Oil Monitoring System or Fixed Oil Change indicator System you will need to change engine oil and filter as indicated by the GM Oil Life System Message Indicator. Vehicles that do not have either the Oil Life Monitoring System or the Fixed Oil Change Indicator require oil change intervals of every 10, 000 kilometers.

Vehicles that have an engine oil monitoring system have a computer system that lets you know when to change the engine oil and filter. Based on driving conditions, the mileage at which an oil change will be indicated can vary considerably. For the oil life system to work properly, you must reset the system every time the oil is changed. When the system has calculated that oil life has been diminished, it will indicate that an oil change is necessary. A “CHANGE ENGINE OIL” message will come on. Change your oil as soon as possible within the next two times you stop for fuel. It is possible that, if you are driving under the best conditions, the oil life system may not indicate that an oil change is necessary for over a year. However, your engine oil and filter must be changed at least once every year or 10, 000 kilometers and at this time the system must be reset. It is also important to check your oil regularly and keep it at the proper level. If the system is ever reset accidentally, you must change your oil at 10, 000 km since your last oil change. Remember to reset the oil life system whenever the oil is changed.

Other General Motors vehicles that do not have either an Oil Life Monitoring System or Change Oil Indicator require an oil change interval every 10,000 kms or as indicated on the following Maintenance Schedule chart.
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Addendum to my previous post.

I found this on web and I use this as my reference for my PMS.
    http://iq-en.chevroletarabia.com/own...intenance.html

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    ano exact address or landmarks sa shop ni mang mario? ano namr ng shop? for 80K pms na captiva ko. balak ko kay mang mario pagawa. Need to see din pala sa amnual ano gagawin sa 80k pms. Do you know magkano ang labor niya? meron na ba siya dun oil and filters?
    It's not actually a car shop that you might be expecting to see. It's actually a carideria...Donna's Eatery I believe was the name. You won't miss it actually. It's just really really really near the footbridge of the main entry to West Ave. If you know Andok's, his "shop" is on just the other side of the highway. You can reach the shop via EDSA South Bound or via Quezon QC Ave (Manila Bound) and just enter West Avenue until you almost reach EDSA. Nasa bungad lang talaga siya.

He has most of the common consumable parts of your car like: oil, fuel, pollen, air filters, fuses, break pads, lights, etc stored in his white mazda that serves as his store room as well. LOL!

Don't hesitate to call him, he's easy to talk to. Here's an example: I overshoot my budget for the needed repair for my Optra 2004. But we still also need to replace the throttle body. I was short with just PHP400 pesos, and told him that. You know what he did? He just lend me the lacking amount so that we can buy the needed part, and he just said it's ok for me to just return it the next day. That was my first time in dealing with the guy, and I was wowed really with the gesture. So don't hesitate to deal with him.

He had my car fixed last week, will go back again next week for additional minor repairs as I lack funds already.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Mang Mario serviced my Captiva last thursdat. He did homeservice. I wasn't around when he did it. My wife was at home to check on Mario for the servicing. She said Mario was very nice and professional. It was the 80K service for my Captiva. I bought all materials like oil, oil filter and air filters. He checked on everything just like regular PMS sa casa. Good job Mario!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Chevy's SERVICE & Maintenance by MARIO