New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    so its like selling to a salesman??

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    give them what they want. the satisfaction of they got you. then make them earn it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The tendency on American/German/Euro (Correct me if I'm wrong) assembled cars where their parts are also assembled on their country takes about 2 months before you receive a part you need if you'll get it from the casa. For what I've heard, they have to ship the part from their respective country to the Philippines, which takes time especially knowing that the items are shipped by sea and not by air (mostly, to say the least).

I know this because all utility vehicles of my Father, from an old MB, Opel, and my Optra, takes 2 months more or less before spare parts arrive (except for easy to access headlights and all). As for the our Lancer, it just takes a week or two. Considering the distance difference of Japan from the west.

Although, this is still based on my own experience and opinion. I think some of us though have their respective spare parts provider locally for these cars.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sir ortitzrl, di mo na-explain yung recycled sperm post mo...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Sir ortitzrl, di mo na-explain yung recycled sperm post mo...
    ah sya ba yun?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Oh yeah... Ahihi.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I'm a newbie here, and these are old posts, i wonder if anyone would care to update. how is chevy's service, maintenance and parts availavility nowadays. i remember a time when honda dealers also had a monopoly on honda parts, now they're all over the place, is it the same for chevy?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    What I do nowadays is to buy OEM parts from the supplier below and just get it fixed sa casa.

Thunder Automotive Parts
    1023 G. Masangkay Street, Binondo, Manila
    +6322446529
    +6322447701
    +6322447705
    +6327329358
    +6327426218

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by brethren101 View Post
    I'm a newbie here, and these are old posts, i wonder if anyone would care to update. how is chevy's service, maintenance and parts availavility nowadays. i remember a time when honda dealers also had a monopoly on honda parts, now they're all over the place, is it the same for chevy?

There is this Chevy Cruze owner who's car has been in the shop for repairs for three months waiting for parts.

I think he only found out that his parts order was only forwarded a few weeks ago.

Not much have changed as it seems.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    There is this Chevy Cruze owner who's car has been in the shop for repairs for three months waiting for parts.

I think he only found out that his parts order was only forwarded a few weeks ago.

Not much have changed as it seems.
    Tsk.

Same old. Same old.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Chevy service, maintenance, and parts