New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is sort of related to a thread sa SUV/truck section.

I'm wondering lang, just in case my family wants to buy a Chevy, kamusta yung service, maintenance, and parts ng Chevy dito?

Are they ready and available kaagad?

Or do I have to order pa then wait for 3 weeks or so?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parts are pretty much still the territory of the dealership. Expendable parts are readily available. However, trim parts, crash parts and other odds and ends are not usually in stock.

Ewan ko lang sa Apalit (chop-chop land) kung meron. Kasi kahit Ford, meron na sila ngayon dun, eh. Sport Trac pa. hehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had a Suburban serviced in Makati a few months back... I wasnt so happy as i waited around 1 hour for the car to be checklisted and the SA did not really pay much attention to me. At the same time, i got to speak to a lady who was picking-up her Opel and she too wasnt that happy, especially when she told me about having to wait several months for a certain part.

I dont know about the other dealers thought. There are some independent shops in Binondo that sells/imports Chevy parts. I got their card during the last TransSport Show.

I'm still somewhat biased for Jap cars/vans when it comes to service and parts.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    two times na kaming nagbalak bumili sa GM kaso sa sales staff pa lang di ka nila pinapansin..tapos parang ayaw pa magbenta noon kasi balak namin bumili ng van..ayan nauwi sa e-150...tapos gusto rin sana namin bumili ng suburban kaso wala daw stock sagot nung isang agent kaagad without checking tapos meron daw sabi nung isa...na turn off kami kasi parang ang gusto lang nila yung magdownpayment ka para kahit walang unit nahulog ka na sa trap nila of promises na darating na yung unit wala naman...unlike sa ford sasabihin nila ang totoo...kaya its again its up to you if you want to put up with old pinoy casa ways

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    We are a dealer/importer of spare parts for US cars (GM, Ford and Chrysler), Opel, and Subaru. Our stock line is pretty decent as we supply to almost all dealers. Prices (call us) are competitive and if we dont a part you need, it could be imported in as short as 1 week. Some parts takes longer pero di naman aabot ng 1 month. The average is around 10 days.

Contact details.

Thunder Automotive Parts
    1023 G. Masangkay St.,
    Manila
    Tel # 244-7701, 244-7705, 244-6529

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's the shop i got a card from the show before.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    triggerman,

Meron ka bang 500 CFM Carter AFB?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mga kupal talaga yan. pag may pera ako gusto kong pagtripan. pupunta ako na nakapambahay yun sasakay lang ako ng jeep papunta sa office nila tapus kung di nila ako pansinin ok lang. tapos tatawag papasundo kuno. tapos dadating mga kaibigan ko na naka SUV lahat na naka bodyguard uniform. papasok sa office tapos sasabihin sakin. sir bakit di po kayu nagpahatid nagalala si GENERAL hahaha. tignan natin kung di mamuti mga mata nila.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Sometimes When You Buy Any Items You Have To Humor The Pinoy Salemen.that's Why It Is Important To Develop An Ability Like A Talk Show.this Will Also Benifit You Especially When You Are Eying One Especial Item At A Lower Price For When You Trapped Him Not Him Trapped You He Can't Say No To You. Practice Brod.like Practicing How To Get A Woman. Talk To Any One From This Day On .you Will Find It Is Really Beautiful To Have A Guts Like That.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ortitzrl
    Sometimes When You Buy Any Items You Have To Humor The Pinoy Salemen.that's Why It Is Important To Develop An Ability Like A Talk Show.this Will Also Benifit You Especially When You Are Eying One Especial Item At A Lower Price For When You Trapped Him Not Him Trapped You He Can't Say No To You. Practice Brod.like Practicing How To Get A Woman. Talk To Any One From This Day On .you Will Find It Is Really Beautiful To Have A Guts Like That.
    medyo hirap basahin post mo pero I agree.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Chevy service, maintenance, and parts