New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hello,

Pls contribute your experience on EGR Blanking and Oil Catch Can Modification to your SUV.

Thanks.
    Last edited by kiwileader88; May 24th, 2015 at 05:23 AM. Reason: misspelled

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sabi ng iba mas malakas ang hatak. I dont feel any increase. But it's worth it for maintenance purpose

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Thanks a lot for the reply. Does your intake manifold, EGR and EGR cooler dramatically reduced the SOT/carbon deposits?
    Does your turbo not affected and what about your engine cooling fan not running all the time?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks a lot for the reply. Does your intake manifold, EGR and EGR cooler dramatically reduced the SOT/carbon deposits?
    Does your turbo not affected and what about your engine cooling fan not running all the time?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ay specifically for trailblazer pala tanong mo. Sorry. Montero user. But to answer your question, normal naman lahat.
    No need to clean the egr. Palinis pa lang ng egr nakatipid na agad

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Maraming salamat DCT for sharing your experience and Im really glad for the positive outcome of your vehicle. i just heard that the ist generation trailblazer cannot blank the EGR port but instead catch can oil will help a bit.
    Anybody can share why the 1st generation engine for trailblazer EGR cannot the blank the EGR port but the current 200Hp engine can be blank the EGR port.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    So far theres no Trailblazer owner who tried these modifications. I got few PM from Montero owner sharing their experience with successful result. Pls continue share your modification experience by PM or quick reply..Salamat

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Meron na TB owner nagpa-blank ng EGR. You can check the Traiblazer 4 x 2 discussion thread.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Nag back read ako sa 4x2 discussion thread and I saw the picture from Zix888 but nobody confirm from the owner. Thanks for the reply.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Sir, I had my 2014 Trailblazer LTX blanked by Zix888. So far no problems naman po.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hello FIA-WRC,

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive outcome. To answer your question regarding OCC oil catch can. The attached are some details of OCC. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails occ1_diagram.jpg   occ_d1agram.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Chevrolet Trailbalzer EGR Blanking and Oil Catch Can Modification.