The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very well said, Sir Sikuya.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01
    I think it is more based on USDM Regal... also the Lumina car model in US has already end of life, and this is not how the Lumina looks like...
    the discontinued US Chevrolet Lumina was ugly, stodgy, had uncertain driving manners,questionable interior and weak engine (175hp at the end of its life in 2000).i had the displeasure of driving one as rental car in 2000.may it rest in peace and never come back.

2000 Chevrolet Lumina, USA

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here is the USDM Lumina and what it does mostly. Hindi siya malaki sa personal use market (dominated by the Accord and Camry). Ok naman ang fleet sales niya dahil malaki ang discounts at rebates ng GM para sa model na ito:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    and i thought my A32 made me look like a grandpa haha, walang hiyang GM yan puro tira tira dinadala dto hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    IMO, the Lumina is really for old people. I admit I got soooooooooooooo disappointed. Thinking I will see this Lumina:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    carlo,

Hindi ba iyan yung Opel-based Lumina? Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dpat yan na dinala dto, light years away ang looks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Am now reading the price list of the GM line up. It says:"Introductory price for Chevrolet Lumina is good until March 31, 2005 only" , so it is still subject to price increase, no way!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    carlo,

Hindi ba iyan yung Opel-based Lumina? Hehehe.
    Hi Doc Otep, yung Lumina na nasa pic (yung gusto ko makita dito heheheh), is based on the platform of the Holden Commodore. That platform was also used in the Opel Omega, yun nga lang, Holden streched it. Sayang, it looks good, kulang nalang yung badge na Holden. When I was about to cross the street going to GM AutoWorld, natanaw ko na yung Lumina, kala ko talaga yung Lumina na gusto ko. So was really excited, pag pasok ko................. , yung Buick Regal body! napa "nyeh" ako. Sana magkaroon ng test drive para mafeel ko yung car. First impressions ko palang itong hinihirit ko. heheheheh

Mmmm.... 1.2+M taxi anyone???

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Chevrolet Lumina comes to the Philippines