New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    what seatcovers are you using for your captiva?
    at present i'm using cloth seatcovers. i'm thinking of getting leatherette seatcovers. meron na bang nagpagawa sa inyo? where? pls. post pics ofyour seatcovers. the headrest are tricky to be done kaya dapat magaling yung gagawa. I'm thinking of boy c or seatmate. what do you think?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    guys balak ko kumuha ng captiva 4x2 diesel, ilang kilometers per liter po ang average nya sa city driving? sabi nung SA 17kms daw, siempre hindi ako naniniwala....baka meron sa inyo naka 4x2 AT diesel share naman info re: FC thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    guys balak ko kumuha ng captiva 4x2 diesel, ilang kilometers per liter po ang average nya sa city driving? sabi nung SA 17kms daw, siempre hindi ako naniniwala....baka meron sa inyo naka 4x2 AT diesel share naman info re: FC thanks
    my wife claims the captiva has an average of 12km/L mix city and hiway driving.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    CAPTIVA Power in Shanghai......Really funny!!!!

[urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlLC1Iy1UkE[/url]

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlLC1Iy1UkE"]YouTube - Shanghai Lady Drives Off With Tow Truck[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

YouTube - Shanghai Lady Drives Off With Tow Truck
    This really made my day today! :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    But who is going to buy a car from a company that is in bankruptcy? No one if they care about servicing, parts and, above all, resale value.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Marsky71, sipag mo magpost ng generalized negativity about GM or Chevy.

GM is not in bankruptcy. In fact, US president already extended financial bridge to GM, so I guess GM now has a social responsibility to maximize efforts to get out of the crisis. It is not a secret that the big 3 are in deep financial trouble but there is also no secret that they are not going to just let it happen (bankruptcy). Chevy dealers here are owned by different groups so I guess they differ in how they express after sales conduct. I have a Chevy, and after sales are satisfying, not perfect as everyone else. I had cars from other brands/dealership so I know what's good and what's not.

And also for the record, I'm not from GM nor from any Chevy dealers. I'm an advertising professional. I guess I would also know what customer satisfaction is versus marketing. :-)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ok naman ngayon ang GM lalo na ang operations nila sa China at ang gaganda ng products nila ngayon(the new gen Optra looks great,talo ang Corolla Altis!!)..In the future they will introduce thier own SUV,MPV/AUV and Pickup line in 2010.

Marami ring Captiva owners these days...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    acidrain.. before I heard about some negative feedback and even advised by my friends not to get this brand of car because of after sales / parts issues.
    But now I am experiencing it. I got several issues like stucked up RPM, defective wheel bearing and engine problem and the car is still in service center up to the time of this writing. One of the reasons they said that caused the delay is that the parts are coming from Thailand and the other (IMHO) is the technical support.
    I had several not quite entertaining experience with Mitsubishi and Toyota but not as worst as Chevy.

Good day!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
chevrolet captiva owners ???