New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I have driven it and it is truly just a cruiser in engine power & suspension setting. Definitely not powerful since the acceleration is relatively sluggish.
    Comparable to an Optra ? Sheesh. :doh:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi TS

i was in your shoes like two months ago, my choices were focus, fiesta, the lancer ex gls, and the cruze. i scrapped out FORD from my list coz of their very bad sales support, unhelpful at all... so i was down to lancer ex gls and cruze. both cars are great but i felt more comfier with the cruze.both are hot cars but i really prefer the looks of the cruze. although acceleration is not the great i still chose the cruze since i dont have any plans racing in the city streets or join any car race at all. if you want a cheaper option then get the lancer ex gls na.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Comparable to an Optra ? Sheesh. :doh:
    hindi naman...

segro optra times 1 million = cruze hahahaha

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Brand advocate or protecting your sales commissions?
    Your post above is somewhat personal. You have to prove and not assume that I get a commission for any vehicle sales I do. To tell you honestly sir, I don't get any commission from any vehicle sale I do in this thread or any other sales referrals I give to my sales consultants.

I see your personal bitter posts regarding Chevrolet sir. Do you have any personal grudge with the brand or with anybody sir? Did you own a Chevrolet before? Have bad experience with our service? I want to face this head on and see if we can do something to fix things up.

I'm serious sir. Our company is ready to listen. We are doing things to better our service but your posts seem to paint a deeper hatred. I hope you give us this chance to improve our services and not shoot us everytime you get a chance.

I appreciate you honest reply. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by awallit View Post
    Your post above is somewhat personal. You have to prove and not assume that I get a commission for any vehicle sales I do. To tell you honestly sir, I don't get any commission from any vehicle sale I do in this thread or any other sales referrals I give to my sales consultants.

I see your personal bitter posts regarding Chevrolet sir. Do you have any personal grudge with the brand or with anybody sir? Did you own a Chevrolet before? Have bad experience with our service? I want to face this head on and see if we can do something to fix things up.

I'm serious sir. Our company is ready to listen. We are doing things to better our service but your posts seem to paint a deeper hatred. I hope you give us this chance to improve our services and not shoot us everytime you get a chance.

I appreciate you honest reply. Thank you.
    Ako meron brad. ;) Chevrolet Optra 1.6 LS & Venture V6 LT

Ngayon dumadami na owners ng Cruze. Sana maging masaya sila.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I don't think GH owns a Chevy. Probably, one of his relatives did. But him ? Nah. I'd doubt it.

Ghosthunter focuses on performance. Enhancing the engine of his car and driving it to its limit is his thing. And, admittedly .. this is something Chevy cannot offer.

Totoo naman sinasabi nyan ni GH. Though, yeah, I'm wishing that Chevy is doing something to make their after sales better and have people regain their trust once again.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Isama mo pa maintenance cost ng Captiva

Ang gandang CUV sana eh, lalo na yung 4WD. Leather seats, HID at step board nalang oks na.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    my piece of advice...

stay away from the brand if it pisses you.

that's all.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Though, yeah, I'm wishing that Chevy is doing something to make their after sales better and have people regain their trust once again.
    kelangan pa ba i-remind sa inyo to *awalit?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Isama mo pa maintenance cost ng Captiva

Ang gandang CUV sana eh, lalo na yung 4WD. Leather seats, HID at step board nalang oks na.

Actually, panalo yung Captiva. Looks pa lang, diba .. Siguro kung naging uhm .. Nissan nalang yun. Baka dumami siya sa daan.

Sayang.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    my piece of advice...

stay away from the brand if it pisses you.

that's all.
    Yep. Just saying some inputs that might help others decide on whether to go on or retreat from purchasing a chevrolet.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Buying a Cruze, need input