New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    please help i am buying 2nd hand optra 06 1.6 a/t.... i have heard so many cons (from 09 threads) meron na kaya pros for this year? please help thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    before kasi ng wala naman cyang katulad si talagang mahal... not like lancer since 1980's meron na at toyota.all american cars naman eh mahal talaga maintained.

before since wala pang marunong pati kami di pa alam before.
    17thou sa casa palit lang ng timing belt and tensioner
    now kami .....
    half a price nya pwede na same quality din ang gagamitin...
    di nga lang kasi conventional ang timing nya kaya maraming nagkakamali.
    we have all manual for 1.4 , 1.6 to 1.8
    parts number, trouble codes, electrical wiring diagram etc.

we have lots of contact for supllies including ecu,tcm,sensors....
    but not all like resonator ,dials, swicthes...

optra is a great car to ride, its fasts comfort ability is very excellent , handling is great.

its a nice car... that's why its so many.....

just to make you sure try to give us a call then we can check the unit then we can estimate you if the unit have some parts to replace...

all cars have pros and cons,
    just give it a try you'll love it, but it must have a pair price..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I agree with mikehunter1980. I went to Banawe to inquire about parts for the Optra and for the Focus. Lumabas mas mahal pa din parts ng Focus compared to Optra. But if you compare the prices of Optra parts against the cheap replacement parts of Toyota... mas mura talaga yung sa Toyota, but then the quality suffers and those parts don't last like the original parts anyway.

All it takes is someone who can figure out the intricacies of the Optra and you can have a reliable car in your hands.

Of course the bad experience with Chevrolet casa way back is the stigma they have to live with. But people like mikehunter1980 may offer you a very reliable and affordable alternative to casa service.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    tnx boss......
    our new shop is now being construct located in junction cainta
    a month from now it will be finish

but we already doing some home service and delivered parts from quezon to tarlac.
    pm us to get some quotation tnx guys.

buying 2nd hand optra 06 1.6 a/t