New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sir Numbah, does it mean that the minimum diesel fuel that must be used should be at least Euro 4? Can Euro 4 and Euro 5 be mixed with the Big 3's Euro 2 from time to time? The main reason is that, in case we are in a place that only the Big 3 exists and no Unioil, Seaoil or Total stations.
    It is ok to use Euro 2 diesels as long as it is the premium diesel fuel fuel. And it is ok to mix the diesel fuels of the Big 3 with Euro 3-5 diesel fuels if you cannot find any Seaoil or Unioil or Eastern Petroleum fuel stations if you need to fuel up immediately.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It is ok to use Euro 2 diesels as long as it is the premium diesel fuel fuel. And it is ok to mix the diesel fuels of the Big 3 with Euro 3-5 diesel fuels if you cannot find any Seaoil or Unioil or Eastern Petroleum fuel stations if you need to fuel up immediately.

Sir Numbah, thank you very much. I really appreciate these information you are giving to us. Now, I will just need to inform my family about this as they will be the main user of our upcoming TB. Btw, we fnally opted for the 4x4 and expected delivery will be on the 2nd week of November.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir Numbah, thank you very much. I really appreciate these information you are giving to us. Now, I will just need to inform my family about this as they will be the main user of our upcoming TB. Btw, we fnally opted for the 4x4 and expected delivery will be on the 2nd week of November.
    From what dealer are you going to get yours?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    From what dealer are you going to get yours?

Sir, from Chevrolet Alabang. Is the 2nd week of November a realistic one?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir, from Chevrolet Alabang. Is the 2nd week of November a realistic one?
    Get it from Makati na lang, which is a valued partner of the Trailblazer Club. Any member, unofficial and bonafide, who will buy a Trailblazer there will be prioritized. And they have a lot of stocks. Same goes for our club's referrals. Just name drop the club and you will be prioritized.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If I may add, there are a lot of horror stories on dealerships owned by the Juno Cars Group (Alabang, Laguna, Pasig, and Shaw)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Get it from Makati na lang, which is a valued partner of the Trailblazer Club. Any member, unofficial and bonafide, who will buy a Trailblazer there will be prioritized. And they have a lot of stocks. Same goes for our club's referrals. Just name drop the club and you will be prioritized.

Oo nga pala Sir. Let me see what I can do. Btw, how can I or a family member of mine be able to join the Trailblazer Club? Do we need to fill-up some application form? In case, please kindly PM to me the requirements,

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Oo nga pala Sir. Let me see what I can do. Btw, how can I or a family member of mine be able to join the Trailblazer Club? Do we need to fill-up some application form? In case, please kindly PM to me the requirements,
    PM sent.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PM sent.

Got it Sir. Thank you.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Unioil na lang sir or Sea oil mataas na ung Euro rating nila compared sa big 3.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Which Is The Best Diesel Fuel Brand For Our Chevrolet Trailblazers?