New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Guys, I'm kinda new here and I really don't know much about cars. I bought a chevrolet aveo hatchback last year, and its manual. Problem is I want to change the manual windows to power windows. How much do they charge it at the chevrolet casa? Or do you know other places where i can have it changed? It is cheaper? i would really appreciate responses. Thanks guys!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i just called chevrolet and they say they don't make such changes. Do you guys know where I can have it changed? Really frustrated with my manual windows...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Used to be, you could buy kits to convert manual winders to power windows, but nowadays, it's hard to find those kits. Besides... they sucked. Slow, broke easily, and ugly as hell. (we had them on our Laser).

Your only hope is:
    a.) To find surplus Aveo door panels with the motors in them (good luck)
    b.) To buy the entire door assembly from Chevrolet ($$$$$)

Either learn to live with it, or buy another car, sorry.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    that's too bad... Do you think they have it in Banawe?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsteven View Post
    that's too bad... Do you think they have it in Banawe?
    I'm sure they have it. The Innova boys here in tsikot had a discussion about this, particularly the owners of J variant since pawis windows din. Just search for it

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    chopsuey ang labas niyan, dami sa banawe gumagawa ng ganyan mga surplus shop sayang lang ang pera.

huwag mo na ipaconvert, tulad ng sinabi ni niky "they sucks" sakit lang ng ulo pag ginawa mo ng conversion.

Aveo manual window to power window