New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Seems like he's the go-to guy for Chevy owners in the budget looking for casa-quality service. But he's too far away from my place.

I have a Chevy 09 and taking it to the casa for PMS is becoming an inconvenience and unpractical for me. Anyone can recommend someone as good as Mario from Cainta-Taytay-Antipolo area?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    maybe you can try mang joey sa may bandang karangalan pasig. di ko pa natry pero dami magandang reviews.

don't know if may thread dito sa tsikot pero you could go to honda club forums and search for joey aircon. kailangan pa ata magregister

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    maybe you can try mang joey sa may bandang karangalan pasig. di ko pa natry pero dami magandang reviews.

don't know if may thread dito sa tsikot pero you could go to honda club forums and search for joey aircon. kailangan pa ata magregister
    Hindi kaya aircon lang ang ginagawa ni Joey aircon?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    yup aircon lang ata. hindi ba aircon lang din ang ginagawa ni mang mario? or ibang mang mario ito? hahahaha sorry.

i thought mang mario na gumagawa ng aircon na malapit sa sm north.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by irvinj View Post
    Seems like he's the go-to guy for Chevy owners in the budget looking for casa-quality service. But he's too far away from my place.

I have a Chevy 09 and taking it to the casa for PMS is becoming an inconvenience and unpractical for me. Anyone can recommend someone as good as Mario from Cainta-Taytay-Antipolo area?
    Hi, did you ever find someone in the Antipolo area for your Chevy? My TB has had some dents & scratches I wanted to get fixed but couldn't find any in the area that has good reviews. I'm hoping to find someone na hindi tag sumingil pero ok lang trabaho. Appreciate if you can give an update. Thanks!