New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwileader88 View Post
    Hello mda,

Yes I've been in Thailand multiple times and traffic are horrible as well. But there diesel quality are cleaner than our diesel here. So I got a good plan for the PMS interval after warranty period..This is my answer/gadget for realistic interval

Amazon.com: Lubricheck Motor Oil Tester - Instantly Know If Your Oil Needs Changing!: Automotive
    Yes sir, you are right. Pero once Petron and the others upgrade to Euro4 standard Diesel, we should be on par with them already (they implemented Euro4 fuel in 2012). I believe Petron and the others should have Euro4 diesel by the end of the year.

By this time, car dealers should get with the times and let us do ~10k km between service.
    Last edited by mda; August 12th, 2015 at 11:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Yes sir, you are right. Pero once Petron and the others upgrade to Euro4 standard Diesel, we should be on par with them already (they implemented Euro4 fuel in 2012). I believe Petron and the others should have Euro4 diesel by the end of the year.

By this time, car dealers should get with the times and let us do ~10k km between service.
    I will definitely email Chevrolet/GM again once our Diesel quality are in compliance to Euro 4.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Unioil anyone?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hello Glenn_Manikis,

Can you pls share the proof from Ford /Ranger regarding 10kms interval? Thanks a lot.
    Bro. May rangert6 ako at trailblazer na Ltz... Every 10k ang change oil ko sa ranger... imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1439453770.404844.jpg
    Kahit call casa pa... imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1439453942.675889.jpg

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Bro. May rangert6 ako at trailblazer na Ltz... Every 10k ang change oil ko sa ranger... imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1439453770.404844.jpg
    Kahit call casa pa... imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1439453942.675889.jpg
    Hello Glenn_Manikis,

Thanks a lot for sharing and posting your proof on your Ford Ranger :2thumbsup:. Im just wondering if Ford SUV's ex. Everest got the same PMS interval on diesel variants?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Yung old eve... Every 5k Ang PMS...
    Pero Yung all new everest AFAIK is same with the rangert6 every 10k kms. coz the share the same engine...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Yung old eve... Every 5k Ang PMS...
    Pero Yung all new everest AFAIK is same with the rangert6 every 10k kms. coz the share the same engine...
    Hello Glenn,

Thanks again for sharing these details here is the press released that asked to GM Thailand Go Beyond the Ordinary in the new Chevrolet Trailblazer they mentioned that -Low running costs-

"Trailblazer also has lower running costs, as service intervals are pegged at every 15,000 kilometers, as opposed to the standard 10,000 kilometers of other models. " quote and quote. If you noticed there response on the attached email that posted and shared response from Prinda Udomwong - Senior Manager, Corporate Communications in Thailand. Fuel quality are one of the reasons for Philippines PMS different from their press released. Im just wondering if you got any info regarding the Euro4 implementation all over the nation? I can't wait this one to happen so we can get back to them to adjust the PMS here compare to Thailand and other countries that are using Euro 4 diesel fuel..Thanks a lot.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hello Glenn,

Thanks again for sharing these details here is the press released that asked to GM Thailand Go Beyond the Ordinary in the new Chevrolet Trailblazer they mentioned that -Low running costs-

"Trailblazer also has lower running costs, as service intervals are pegged at every 15,000 kilometers, as opposed to the standard 10,000 kilometers of other models. " quote and quote. If you noticed there response on the attached email that posted and shared response from Prinda Udomwong - Senior Manager, Corporate Communications in Thailand. Fuel quality are one of the reasons for Philippines PMS different from their press released. Im just wondering if you got any info regarding the Euro4 implementation all over the nation? I can't wait this one to happen so we can get back to them to adjust the PMS here compare to Thailand and other countries that are using Euro 4 diesel fuel..Thanks a lot.
    Regarding the quality of fuels supplied here in the phils.. Its affecting not only TB but all car brands, ford included, wala naman issues SA fuel system sa T6 na lumabas... And besides ano naman po ang kinalaman ng FUEL system sa change oil...... separate systems yan.. OIL lubricates the internal parts of the engines... while the fuel is involve sa combustion, do you mean ba low compression ang TB? IT NEEDS high octane fuels to burn the fuel properly? kung non euro 4, hindi maganda combustion?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Glenn,

Regarding the quality of fuels supplied here in the phils.. Its affecting not only TB but all car brands, ford included, wala naman issues SA fuel system sa T6 na lumabas... And besides ano naman po ang kinalaman ng FUEL system sa change oil...... separate systems yan.. OIL lubricates the internal parts of the engines... while the fuel is involve sa combustion, do you mean ba low compression ang TB? IT NEEDS high octane fuels to burn the fuel properly? kung non euro 4, hindi maganda combustion?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Glenn,

Thanks a lot for your valuable insights, The more we compare notes and ideas the more we continue ask more questions for scientific explanations and answers from auto manufacturer. I encourage our fellow tsikoteer to share and post their thought and feedbacks. Im willing to work out a join scientific emails back to Chevrolet/GMC corporate communications in Thailand. Pls continue share document, informations, press release, schedule PMS intervals showing 10Kms, 15kms, etc..Thanks a lot.-

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hello Kiwileader88,

I am a new owner of TB LTZ SE. Chevrolet North Edsa has advise my wife that the first PMS for my car is at 5000kms. Is it true that the first PMS will be at 5000kms? I am surprise for this requirement. I am expecting that the first PMS will be at 1000kms. Here in Middle East, I made the first PMS of my car at 1000kms. Please advise.

Thank you sir.

Hello,

I got these PMS infos from Chevrolet Greenhills Edsa courtesy from R.G- Thanks a lot.

Chevrolet Greenhills Edsa

Attachment 28163

Attachment 28164

Chevrolet Dagupan City

Attachment 28165

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2015_PMS_Trailblazer_4x4